Ally on training pitch

SSN showed a clip of Ally on the training pitch beside McDowall. He was on the phone and didn't look happy at all when he came off it. They played it at the same time as saying Jelavic wasn't playing but it could be about anything i suppose.

Maybe he was being told our bid for Torres was knocked back?

I wonder if News International have tapped Ally's phone?! (yes I know they could only listen to voicemails but still...)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitest thread ever.

Why the fuck would you think this warrants a thread? :lol:

Anything Super Ally related deserves a thread on it's own!

Have you seen the clip? He did look seriously pissed off, something which you never see from Ally around the media (unless he's raging at pitchside with our usual performances).

Bluepeter ended a thread the other day saying RIP MCClACHLAN1 and av no seen him on here

Thats not him mate. (tu)

I think the one you mean is MCLACHLAN1, he is still a live member and has been on reading threads which he is allowed to do and no, he is not banned mate.

Come on. How much more ridiculous can we get? The OP is thinking we should be worried due to the face Ally is pulling while on his phone? Please can we all try and calm the fuck down. This has been wearing for months but it's now, at times, totally farcical. It could be anyone on the phone. His kids, his girlfriend, his dad, Sue Barker. Enough already!! Please think before you post.

Come on. How much more ridiculous can we get? The OP is thinking we should be worried due to the face Ally is pulling while on his phone? Please can we all try and calm the fuck down. This has been wearing for months but it's now, at times, totally farcical. It could be anyone on the phone. His kids, his girlfriend, his dad, Sue Barker. Enough already!! Please think before you post.

Aye calm down yourself mate!

Hardly saying we should be worried - re Tongue in cheek Torres comment. You don't have to love every topic discussed, thats why its a public forum. Thought it warranted a mention like SSN thought it warranted being shown. Whether its truly warranted or not it's hardly farcical - please think before you post.

Thats not him mate. (tu)

I think the one you mean is MCLACHLAN1, he is still a live member and has been on reading threads which he is allowed to do and no, he is not banned mate.

Pretty sure he is talking about the same person - the friend of the pros made an attention seeking thread telling us he was remaining silent for the rest of the window, which got hooked after about five minutes. Not banned though.

Pretty sure he is talking about the same person - the friend of the pros made an attention seeking thread telling us he was remaining silent for the rest of the window, which got hooked after about five minutes. Not banned though.

Did he? I must miss so much during the day when i am grafting. :lol: Cheers again! :)