Holt offer knocked back

Redsox1

We should move for Salihi, Templeton and Jaager now. We could get all three of those guys for £1.5m and their wages wouldn't break the bank. Even if we didn't bid for Templeton surely bids for Salihi and Jaager are a must I mean we could have both for £400k.

We should move for Salihi, Templeton and Jaager now. We could get all three of those guys for £1.5m and their wages wouldn't break the bank. Even if we didn't bid for Templeton surely bids for Salihi and Jaager are a must I mean we could have both for £400k.

(tu)

Sign those three and all the gloom will he lifted from RM!

Edit: why are we looking to sign a player (Holt) from the most overpriced league in the world when we can have the three above for less?

Their chief exec posted on Twitter today... "Norwich chief executive David McNally, posting on Twitter, has said: "For the record, Grant Holt is not for sale to Rangers or any club. None of Paul's (Lambert) players are for sale."

Oh well must be true then......everyones for sale :pipe:

Their chief exec posted on Twitter today... "Norwich chief executive David McNally, posting on Twitter, has said: "For the record, Grant Holt is not for sale to Rangers or any club. None of Paul's (Lambert) players are for sale."

OK, but we know the record lies.

What about his statement for the other tabloids?

I can't believe we're serious about this move, which makes me believe that it's window dressing.

Holt isn't going to leave the EPL for the SPL - unless we fill his pockets with gold, which I suspect is not really likely!

Norwich have made their position abundantly clear in recent weeks - not just today - that Holt is NOT for sale.

Let's stop making stupid bids and focus on those that are possible!

I can't believe we're serious about this move, which makes me believe that it's window dressing.

Holt isn't going to leave the EPL for the SPL - unless we fill his pockets with gold, which I suspect is not really likely!

Norwich have made their position abundantly clear in recent weeks - not just today - that Holt is NOT for sale.

Let's stop making stupid bids and focus on those that are possible!

The difference is that Holt is keen to leave (come to Rangers). It was the same with Jela - do you force a man to stay and be unsettled, or do you take the cash when you have the chance. Not an easy choice if you like him as a player but if the guy wants to go, its difficult not to fire him right out the door.