bartley

ronniemca

We'd get pumped by fast wingers even more so than now. We always concede from the wings and set pieces as McGregor, has one weakness, catching crosses. That wouldn't be the answer without two wing backs capable of tracking wingers.

I think 3 at the back would suit Wallace and Whittaker down to a tee.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many times does he need to be told to stop playing players that are not that good in their own position never mind out of position terrible performance from more than half the team today not fucking good enough and ally mccoist will need to get his act together as he looks like he hasnt got a fucking clue. but i fear as i said before he got the job that it would be too big a job for a novice manager and it certainly looks like that now. ? maybe i am wrong and i certainly hope i am but its not looking too good now for ally and his backroom. :anguish:

I agree with you on that comment and now having looked at him in a few matches I wonder if he will make it at anything other than lower League football.He is being played out of position and he is young but I have seen nothing in him that tells me he will come good.

Seen nothing in him? Are you a scout for Rangers? Might explain the lack of potential stars in the u19's!

So whittaker is a RB is he? That's one of the main reasons that we are in this mess. Players gettin played out of position

Plus he was singly responsible for losing our best chance of still being in Europe. I would never again play him. £20k plus? Jog on. Payed more than the whole DU wage bill!

I know it's desperate times, but pleasesmell the coffee!

As for Bartley, I would rather he be in my team against the scum, as whittaker is a grossly overpaid, underperforming pussy, but not the only one!

Erm yes. wacko.gif

I'd rather a hardworking and an actual RB playing at right back rather than a CB thug from someone elses youth set up.

Whittaker may not be the best but he is a better RB than Bartley will ever be. Aluko for one would love Whittaker playing behind him.

It'd maybe be worth a try, but with Whittaker unavailable, who? Only player we could put there is Aluko, then we'd be even more woeful in attack.

I think we would create more chances for strikers though and having this width would let our midfield get forward more.

Erm yes. wacko.gif

I'd rather a hardworking and an actual RB playing at right back rather than a CB thug from someone elses youth set up.

Whittaker may not be the best but he is a better RB than Bartley will ever be. Aluko for one would love Whittaker playing behind him.

Correct

The incredible thing about RM is shit players like Broadfoot and Whittaker suddenly become good when they are out injured long term

Short memories loyal

As far as Bartley is concerned them Utd players wouldn't have ran freely through our midfield if he had been sitting in front of the back four

Edu is back to his worst again and offered nothing today as a holding or attacking midfielder

Our defence was badly exposed today

The incredible thing about RM is shit players like Broadfoot and Whittaker suddenly become good when they are out injured long term

Short memories loyal

As far as Bartley is concerned them Utd players wouldn't have ran freely through our midfield if he had been sitting in front of the back four

Edu is back to his worst again and offered nothing today as a holding or attacking midfielder

Point of order, point of order, Mr Swally. I've always rated Broadfoot at right back and have consistently championed him on here.

Short memories loyal

Agree!