Craig Whyte, crook

billy72

Ive been following gers for 35 years and never in my life have i been so gutted as i am tonight ,i have been to cup final defeats ,old firm gubbings even survived having cancer but david murray aj paul murray and now CRAIG FUCKING WHYTE has taken Rangers our famous old club to the brink .Cant believe this crook was allowed to take over last year 45 failed buisnesses, not a pot to piss in GET TO FUCK CRAIG WHYTE ,DAVID MURRAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU ,have a good look into the mirror you should be ashamed of yourself.

Can't understand how Craig Whyte would have made any money out of this. If anything it would be damaging to his other businesses!

I don't know what to think about it all right now, but I can only hope that CW is doing what is best for the club. I really fucking hope he is!

laugh.gif just seen post count! doh

get a grip, people like you, who just boo'd whyte at ibrox, are only going to do more damage than good? What good could "booing" possibley do?

its in whytes best interest to get us out this mess, then he has a 1 hell of a profitable business he picked up for £1.

This cannot be serious. The only way in which I could see someone praising David Murray for bringing us to this, is if they were a c****c fan...

im no beggar buddy its a sarcastic dig at sdm .absolute joke im being questioned on this site also been member for few years a season tkt holder for over 20 years .tonight im absolutely devastated.

im no beggar buddy its a sarcastic dig at sdm .absolute joke im being questioned on this site also been member for few years a season tkt holder for over 20 years .tonight im absolutely devastated.

Don't take it personally mate, tempers and reactions are going to be volatile for a wee while. Hopefully the infighting won't last long as we need a strong united support at this time.

Don't take it personally mate, tempers and reactions are going to be volatile for a wee while. Hopefully the infighting won't last long as we need a strong united support at this time.

Aye i agree i just wish folk would read posts correctly and understand whats being said than let their fingers go into overdrive and call everybody tims when they dont understand some points .

David Murray is responsible for what has happened to Glasgow Rangers in 2012.

No arguments with that.

ih there's plenty arguments on here about that, but Im with you mate. SDM is the root cause in all this fechin mess. CW has today looked after his own interests which rather strangely will secure our own interests as a club