Paul Murray consortium takeover?

RANGERST1LLADIE

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's say a consortium of p Murray, d park, j mcoll or whoever is really interested.

it would be a strange person that wanted Mr whyte in charge over them.

especially if the reason is they weren't daft enough to sort out murrays mess for him or crazy enough to deluberatly fuck us up like Mr whyte.

and people wonder why the players aren't motivated when they know they can't win the league no matter what.

let's say a consortium of p Murray, d park, j mcoll or whoever is really interested.

it would be a strange person that wanted Mr whyte in charge over them.

especially if the reason is they weren't daft enough to sort out murrays mess for him or crazy enough to deluberatly fuck us up like Mr whyte.

and people wonder why the players aren't motivated when they know they can't win the league no matter what.

You only have to look back at Dundee when a couple of seasons ago, their players went on a fantastic unbeaten run after this happened.

I haven't seen it but where does this figure of £150m come from.

3 tax bills potentially. 75 million, 5 million and 9 million. 33 million owed to whyte. 22 million to ticketus. millions owed in debentures, season books, catering and jjb contract breaches.

what else hasn't whyte paid?

I have a personal dislike of paul murray, he is untrustworthy in the respect he leaks information to the press and is a self serving idiot.

I would still prefer him to our current owner the way things stand.

now that's sensible.

in his defence he's leaked important information on our plight and not to trinkets make as was long alleged.

so you think this being a certainty shouldn't have affected them?

can't say I see it that way if so.

Players keep saying they play for the love of the game. As it stands they are still under contract and near 50,000 people we be at the game on Saturday to cheer them on.

why?

Just the way these 2 have handled themselves in the press. Why did it take them till the last minute to get a bid together the last time, if they were really wanting the club they would of got this done ages ago, months before Whyte came along. All they could muster up last time was £25m which they were going to use for cashflow and not even pay off the bank, what is the difference this time?

At this moment in time i wish we were still in the banks hands, they were cutting costs and our debt was going down.

3 tax bills potentially. 75 million, 5 million and 9 million. 33 million owed to whyte. 22 million to ticketus. millions owed in debentures, season books, catering and jjb contract breaches.

what else hasn't whyte paid?

These figures may well be correct...but the question that must also be asked by the Administrator;

If Whyte is owed £33m, then he must have invested more than the simply paying off Lloyd's £18m. Can this be documented?

Where is the £9m VAT/PAYE that has been collected but not paid?

Where is the £22m Ticketus money?

If Whyte has 'removed' the £9m VAT & £22m Ticketus from Rangers then either this was done illegally or he has already collected money from Rangers and then surely we are not in debt to him.

Always difficult to try and simplify these situations. But I remain unconvinced as to how Rangers (quoted to run at £45m cost with £35m income) with a £10m shortfall...having made profit on transfers and borrowed £22m can genuinely have run out of money to pay £9m VAT?

Just the way these 2 have handled themselves in the press. Why did it take them till the last minute to get a bid together the last time, if they were really wanting the club they would of got this done ages ago, months before Whyte came along. All they could muster up last time was £25m which they were going to use for cashflow and not even pay off the bank, what is the difference this time?

At this moment in time i wish we were still in the banks hands, they were cutting costs and our debt was going down.

the club was un buyable unless you wanted to.liquidate it.

as for the press stuff. thank god they did or what would whyte have been able to hide from us.

These figures may well be correct...but the question that must also be asked by the Administrator;

If Whyte is owed £33m, then he must have invested more than the simply paying off Lloyd's £18m. Can this be documented?

Where is the £9m VAT/PAYE that has been collected but not paid?

Where is the £22m Ticketus money?

If Whyte has 'removed' the £9m VAT & £22m Ticketus from Rangers then either this was done illegally or he has already collected money from Rangers and then surely we are not in debt to him.

Always difficult to try and simplify these situations. But I remain unconvinced as to how Rangers (quoted to run at £45m cost with £35m income) with a £10m shortfall...having made profit on transfers and borrowed £22m can genuinely have run out of money to pay £9m VAT?

I agree with all of that. he's hidden cash.

why I can't say. perhaps he will reinvest it. perhaps he will use it to buy us back.

who knows.

Murray was on the board but sat on his hands when he was in surely one of the best positions to come in with an acceptable offer, Why did he not.

These posters dont argue my points just hide behind the neg rep function well doe lads hope you proud.

Addition date Reputation post Point

MrT Today, 10:37 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) -1

ogbg Today, 09:44 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) -1

rabbie1980 Today, 08:30 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover?

ClintonGrey Today, 11:55 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) (PID: 1059773487)-1

These posters dont argue my points just hide behind the neg rep function well doe lads hope you proud.

Addition date Reputation post Point

MrT Today, 10:37 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) -1

ogbg Today, 09:44 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) -1

rabbie1980 Today, 08:30 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487)-1

no wonder your point was blown out the water over the last 2 days.