Paul Murray consortium takeover?

RANGERST1LLADIE

Whoever buys our club, would have to pay off our debt to get us out of Administration. So technically the answer would be... Yes.

Right ok got u a bit now! Cheers; much more attractive prospect for potential owner.

This is such a mess and embarrassing for our great club...however we will not falter, we will not stop. We will keep going and I will continue supporting.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe Whyte plans to sell the club onto these men allowing them to be the heros whilst Whyte is the villain?

Maybe that was the plan all along. They dont want to be in charge during a period of admin that they all knew had to happen, so they pap the club off to Whyte with the promise that they'll buy it back off him for 30 million.

For a debt free Rangers, thats a steal.

I started a threat suggesting Whyte could be a front man for D Murray but I got shot down in flames.

The guys a bullshitter who seems to be enjoying our current situation as it gets him on Tv and Radio.

These posters dont argue my points just hide behind the neg rep function well doone lads hope you proud.

Addition date Reputation post Point

MrT Today, 10:37 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) -1

ogbg Today, 09:44 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) -1

rabbie1980 Today, 08:30 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487)-1

lidorfc Today, 01:06 AM Paul Murray consortium takeover? (PID: 1059773487) -1

:craphead:

Pretty sure seeing as the money comes from the players that they won't be included in the described running costs.

It surely must be, it is part of every business's opertaing costs. Players and staff have been getting paid thinking their tax was getting paid.

It's not part of the operating costs because it doesn't come from club funds, it comes from deductions made from player wages.

I dont believe for a second on top of our £45m operating is tax payments to be made for all the staffs salaries. I dont believe it because i have saw the accounts for the last 5 years and not one had a huge tax payment on top of all other opertaing costs. It looks from the accounts that it is included in our annual costs, why wouldnt it? Surely our debts would be much higher every yera too?

Players salaries, anyones salary is always spoke about before tax comes off, no one says, McGregor earns £14k a week after tax, they say, like STV did yesterday, Davis is on £28k, Mcgregor is £26k, Whittaker £20k.....all before tax is deducted, its then upto the club to deduct and pay the player and HMRC accordingly.

Maybe we have our wires crossed and are talking about different things? I am blonde, so please forgive me if i am wrong. x

I dont believe for a second on top of our £45m operating is tax payments to be made for all the staffs salaries. I dont believe it because i have saw the accounts for the last 5 years and not one had a huge tax payment on top of all other opertaing costs. It looks from the accounts that it is included in our annual costs, why wouldnt it? Surely our debts would be much higher every yera too?

Players salaries, anyones salary is always spoke about before tax comes off, no one says, McGregor earns £14k a week after tax, they say, like STV did yesterday, Davis is on £28k, Mcgregor is £26k, Whittaker £20k.....all before tax is deducted, its then upto the club to deduct and pay the player and HMRC accordingly.

Maybe we have our wires crossed and are talking about different things? I am blonde, so please forgive me if i am wrong. x

The years before ebts where used so it may be higher not 100% sure

Paul Murray is just flying a kite and advertising for someone to step in who has some money.

He's hoping to ride on the coat tails and get himself another directorship.

He can GTF.

He can quite easily buy himself more time if he believes a criminal offence or offences have been committed, all he has to do is report his suspicions to the police with his evidence, if he has evidence. If it was deemed serious enough on the basis of his alleged evidence all bets would be off and everything including admin would be held in limbo until enquiries concluded and a decision on the validity of prosecution was taken by the Crown Office.

Step right up PM the stage is yours.