Rangers Players Face Firing

They can't help themselves. BBC digging around looking for a link between the admins and CW, Now the DR sacking players. Only time will tell if they are true, but it seems to me like these people are taking great pleasure in all this.

They can't sign for anybody though.

One of my main fears is Naismith being injured and being told we can't afford passengers and him get released

now i'm not sure how this will work but from what i can gather, players out on loan will have their contracts ripped up so they become free agents, players on the last 6 months of contract will have their contracts ripped up and thus become free agents, players like aluko, bartley mckay, bedoya will have their contracts terminated, bartley will move back to arsenal, ness will be cut (pretty sure about this) naismith currently injured wont

as for high earners, whittaker, shagger and the rest of the 1st team and davis will most likely be told to look for new clubs but can't move untill the window so that becomes scenarioa A, scenario B selling murray park which will claw back 10-15 million and keep the first team players and fringe players

now i'm not sure how this will work but from what i can gather, players out on loan will have their contracts ripped up so they become free agents, players on the last 6 months of contract will have their contracts ripped up and thus become free agents, players like aluko, bartley mckay, bedoya will have their contracts terminated, bartley will move back to arsenal, ness will be cut (pretty sure about this) naismith currently injured wont

Surely this would cost the club quite a bit in compensation?

Unless offered mutual termination

I keep reading about how it will be all the low earners that will be laid off. Administration will not last till the summer... They will want to make cost saving as of now which could well mean releasing all the high earners and saving x amount per week as of now. These players obviously have contracts and I don't know what impact that has if any. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if the low earners are retained. They will not be concerned about contracts which are up at the end of the season. All just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong...