Sit in the stadium from 2pm tomorrow?

pipedown27ready

I keep hearing whispers from folk saying that everyone is going to Ibrox forr 2pm tomorrow to show the team extra support, is this true?

I'll be in from 2pm anyway, just wanted someone to confirm this. Think it's a great idea :21::uk:

One-hour is a long time to kill - you'll be best to have something to read -possibly one of the magazines on offer as you approach the stadium perhaps? :sherlock:

"Halftime, Teatime...Anytime!" :rolleyes:

One-hour is a long time to kill - you'll be best to have something to read -possibly one of the magazines on offer as you approach the stadium perhaps? :sherlock:

"Halftime, Teatime...Anytime!" :rolleyes:

I'm going in with a couple of friends so there will be plenty to talk about. Atmosphere will be electric tomorrow!

I'm going to try and sneak a few cans in, pass the time :lol:

Goodluck with that, they are strict as fuck when it comes to searching before games (for me anyway, maybe because im a teenager..)

I got told to bin my half bottle of water before I went in, I was about 45 minutes early too.

Goodluck with that, they are strict as fuck when it comes to searching before games (for me anyway, maybe because im a teenager..)

I got told to bin my half bottle of water before I went in, I was about 45 minutes early too.

I know, but sometimes they search you sometimes they dont, I've sly'd in drink to a couple of Celtic games before. Hope I get away with this one :lol: