Chris Burke

Burke seems not interested half the time.

He has proved in the past he has ability, but it's how often we see that, which has to be said is very rarely.

His attitude towards signing a new contract disgusted me and since that I have lost all respect for him that I had.

It would be no skin off my nose if he went.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no player I'd rather see leave more than Burke.

Never wanted him to stay, and was gutted when the new contract got signed.

Too slow, too inconsistent, and as BITC and I have both seperately pointed out; he doesn't look like he wants to be here.

Which, oddly enough he does not.

My feelings also.

Lets go through them.

Macgregor...good not brilliant....stay

Hutton....good and improving....stay

Weir....solid and dependable.....stay

Ugo.....bunnet.....go

Smith.....good young talent.....stay

Burke....inconsistant but superb on his game.......?????

Murray.....stinkin.......go

Fergie.....class.......stay

Hemdani....great player.....stay

Thomson....good and will improve....stay

Sebo....great guy but coo's arse and banjo......go

Novo...predictable has to go.....go

Boyd....lazy and slow not interested unless ball played staright to him......?????????

Adam....good free kick but offers nothing else ...go

Agree with most of this apart from Adam and Murray. They're good sqaud players and will hopefully be handy to have on the bench next season.

Macgregor...does what he is supposed to do goalkeeping....average stay as back up for a class goalie

Hutton....average and improving....stay

Weir....old donkey GTF

Ugo.....donkey GTF

Burke....waste of a RFC jersey GTF

Murray....waste of a RFC jersey GTF

Fergie.....best player but unpredictable.......stay

Hemdani....donkey GTF

Sebo....DONKEY GTF

Novo...not RFC standard GTF

Boyd....where would be without him...go on Boydie son !

Guest orangpendek

there's only so long you can give a player before you have to say it hasn't worked, cheers, see you later. at the most burke has this season and if there's no development it has to be ta-ta.

Macgregor...does what he is supposed to do goalkeeping....average stay as back up for a class goalie

Hutton....average and improving....stay

Weir....old donkey GTF

Ugo.....donkey GTF

Burke....waste of a RFC jersey GTF

Murray....waste of a RFC jersey GTF

Fergie.....best player but unpredictable.......stay

Hemdani....donkey GTF

Sebo....DONKEY GTF

Novo...not RFC standard GTF

Boyd....where would be without him...go on Boydie son !

Go to agree mostly with what youve said there although maybe disagree with Weir I think hes done a good job since coming in and think he can do a job for us next season at least as a squad player.

I really dont get a lot of people on this website, I hope he stays, if he can get over his bad luck with injuries.

Not exactly on a kings ransom of wages either

Shows little or no interest in getting involved, hangs his full backs out to dry, cannot cross the ball, wins the odd free kick,wins throw ins, and corners when his cross hits the first defender. Excellent at giving the opposition space and time on the ball, throw ins and bye kicks and this season has shown a real flair for standing around on the pitch.

Weir....old donkey GTF

doh Except that "old donkey" has been a Godsend since coming here, responsible for shoring up our defence and stopping the leaking goals that plagued us earlier this season. What on earth are you watching when you write nonsense like that? If Weir wasn't back there, we'd probably be languishing in 3rd place or lower by now.

doh Except that "old donkey" has been a Godsend since coming here, resonsible for shoring up our defence and stopping the leaking goals that plagued us earlier this season. What on earth are you watching when you write nonsense like that? If Weir wasn't back there, we'd probably be languishing in 3rd place or lower by now.

Eh I think we leaked 3 at the weekend and he did hee haw....old donkey, wasnt RFC class when he was with Hertz and Everton and still isnt :pipeguy:

On his day he's great to watch but he needs to bulk up a bit, lift some weights eat a bit more. He's just far to light weight and this results in him getting constantly injured.

trouble is his day seems to come once every 2 months and if anyone even farts beside him he breaks - get him to f*** now before he picks up a injury in pre-season

Eh I think we leaked 3 at the weekend and he did hee haw....old donkey, wasnt RFC class when he was with Hertz and Everton and still isnt :pipeguy:

Aye, well you're the Guru as you keep telling us. All the other games where he's played a big part mean nothing I suppose. Was never good enough for Scotland either I guess.

I am first to admit that I was cursing the signing of Weir, but I took it all back pretty much straight away as he delt with the fragile defence and looked like he had been playing with us for years, fully meritting a new contract. People question his pace, but he looked no slower then Celtics Macmanus v Georgia for Scotland and he has 15 years on him.

I am first to admit that I was cursing the signing of Weir, but I took it all back pretty much straight away as he delt with the fragile defence and looked like he had been playing with us for years, fully meritting a new contract. People question his pace, but he looked no slower then Celtics Macmanus v Georgia for Scotland and he has 15 years on him.

Aye, well you're the Guru as you keep telling us. All the other games where he's played a big part mean nothing I suppose. Was never good enough for Scotland either I guess.

You dont need to be good to play for Scotland....you will see, Weir will get found right out over the course of the season if his auld legs last that long :pipeguy:

You dont need to be good to play for Scotland....you will see, Weir will get found right out over the course of the season if his auld legs last that long :pipeguy:

Mebbes yea mebbes nay. It would just be refreshing to hear a word of praise for credit where it's due sometimes instead of the nigh on constant slagging. We should all be so perfect. Beside that, look again at al 3 goals Hibs scored Saturday. If you're ridiculously unfair, he can be blamed for only one, and that was because the ball took a deflection off him on the third goal. Other 2 goals were not his fault.

Next season is his last chance. If he does not improve drastically, show some quality and consistancy along with remaining injury free, then he can f*ck off.