Terrible Result... but

scott_22

Poor result today, thats and understatement! one positive today .. the atmosphere and the attendence was superb!! Going to the game felt like an old firm game. The sash bash on the bus, the singing walking to the game, the atmosphere at the stadium superb!! Was in the Louden before the game... brilliant. Best supporters in the world.... you better believe it WATP. NO SURRENDER BEARS. SUPERB TODAY :praise: :praise:

Undesrtand... if we can produce that every home game would be superb!!!

Sorry mate, this week has been hard on us all; maybe you are right, and tomorrow I will think there were positives. All I can see right now is a club all over the place. I hope this a big turning point in Rangers history, and that we learn how to do things properly again.

No positives; bad result. It's not about the fans; we will end up like them if we see any positives in a defeat because our fans had a great time.

Think you're being a little harsh... we've been put in administration, docked 10 points, the owner is MIA, sold our first-choice striker, replaced him with Cousin then get told we can't play him, getting kicked from pillar to post every day from journalists, media etc...

and 50,000 fans turn up and create an atmosphere like that? No other club in the world would put up with all of the above and then proceed to create an Old Firm/Champions League type feeling for a SPL match.

We lost, yeah I appreciate that but today was about showing everyone we ain't going anywhere soon

Think you're being a little harsh... we've been put in administration, docked 10 points, the owner is MIA, sold our first-choice striker, replaced him with Cousin then get told we can't play him, getting kicked from pillar to post every day from journalists, media etc...

and 50,000 fans turn up and create an atmosphere like that? No other club in the world would put up with all of the above and then proceed to create an Old Firm/Champions League type feeling for a SPL match.

We lost, yeah I appreciate that but today was about showing everyone we ain't going anywhere soon

Ah well; can't argue with that.

Maybe a positive to come out of this week is it is now unlikely we will be liquidated, surely a good.

If they win tomorrow, even the most optimistic will probably accept the league is over for this year (given the points deduction).

We should be able to secure 2nd place and given the right results in the big tax case and admin before the end of March a European play-off spot

The fringe players can be brought on and we will be stronger for next season. Dump some of the dead wood.

This season was always going to be a bitch, THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER. :21:

Ah well; can't argue with that.

hope the fans sell out the next match and the next match, but i have my doubts,be good crowds yes, but not like today i fear.missed chance i think if we had won, all the bears that don,t usually would have came back because of the atmosphere etc.i think the players let the fans down just a tad..

Should have been a momentous occasion, the march before the match, the singing, we should have went out and took our frustrations out on Kilmarnock, I honestly thought we would win 3-0 at the least. I'm gutted as it's the first defeat I have seen in 11 years of going to Ibrox :(

Should have been a momentous occasion, the march before the match, the singing, we should have went out and took our frustrations out on Kilmarnock, I honestly thought we would win 3-0 at the least. I'm gutted as it's the first defeat I have seen in 11 years of going to Ibrox :(

I think it hit home the effect it is having on the players.

I think it hit home the effect it is having on the players.

It can't be a nice time for them, with their future uncertain but they should have been out their playing for their futures at Rangers and busting a gut to do so. Sadly very few players got a pass mark today and that's both sad and worrying.

hope the fans sell out the next match and the next match, but i have my doubts,be good crowds yes, but not like today i fear.missed chance i think if we had won, all the bears that don,t usually would have came back because of the atmosphere etc.i think the players let the fans down just a tad..

Win lose or draw we should support the Team no matter how bad they are.Our support for Rangers is not conditional on results.

We must move on ,and put defeats behind us, and learn through it.

No matter what happens we cheer the boys in blue.

No Surrender

I have been supporting Rangers for a long long time ,and trust me had my fare share of defeats.

We keep moving on ,and we put defeats behind us.

There will be much more dissapointments and it will test us.

But never give up supporting the Gers mate.

As much as it hurts keep believing .

Follow Follow

It's my second in row, The team have not performed well at home in any Competition this season -

I am not to down however, it really was a wonderful day (result aside) and in my eyes it was a momentous day, a show of unity.

Poor result today, thats and understatement! one positive today .. the atmosphere and the attendence was superb!! Going to the game felt like an old firm game. The sash bash on the bus, the singing walking to the game, the atmosphere at the stadium superb!! Was in the Louden before the game... brilliant. Best supporters in the world.... you better believe it WATP. NO SURRENDER BEARS. SUPERB TODAY :praise: :praise:

Today for me felt a lot better & more important than any old firm game I have never seen anything like it before, an hour before kick off outside the front door, enough said...

Whilst the result on the park was shit today, the support was fantastic. And you know what, just watching our great club play football, despite the poor play, made me happy. Long may Rangers continue to play. :)

I have been supporting Rangers for a long long time ,and trust me had my fare share of defeats.

We keep moving on ,and we put defeats behind us.

There will be much more dissapointments and it will test us.

But never give up supporting the Gers mate.

As much as it hurts keep believing .

Follow Follow

Yip I will bud (tu) Ive seen some great moments at Ibrox, was gutted today but Ive never felt prouder being a Ger than I did today. To see everyone sticking together. Just hope we get all the off field shit sorted soon enough and we can move onwards and upwards. Rangers - SPL champions 2012/13 has a nice ring to it :sherlock: