I had tears in my eyes the day

GOAT

Definitely saddest day (outside the Ibrox disasters of course) of Rangers' history in my eyes. But fuck my pride is swelling being a part of this institution. Thats something the taigs can never take away from me, nor any enemies. And something tells me that there are many brighter days ahead

Definitely saddest day (outside the Ibrox disasters of course) of Rangers' history in my eyes. But fuck my pride is swelling being a part of this institution. Thats something the taigs can never take away from me, nor any enemies. And something tells me that there are many brighter days ahead

Too right there will be. (tu)

It was a weird day. It is sad though that we have to go into administration to get a full house. I don't think i have ever seen Ibrox full for a normal SPL game?

It was brilliant to see though. And the louden bar was mobbed reminded me of manchester again.

The guy that owns it had to shout through the mic a couple of times at people singing the billy boys though.

:lol:

Its a fucking wierd situation when you can be made to feel almost completely opposite emotions over the same issue. Tbh I've never felt prouder to be part of this support.

Soon as i got to my seat i felt emotional. I looked all around at crowd, the banners and the McCoist quote on the tv screen. Then when we started singing We Love You Rangers and i thought to myself im not gonna last the full game without bursting out in tears.

Such an emotional day, every single one of us there was hurting but ive never been so proud to be a Rangers fan in my life. Cant really describe the emotions of today but with fans that we have, we will never die!

The football or just what it meant mate?

When the final whistle went and the lads in my section started singing " rangers till I die " I nearly bubbled up! Was a very emotional day , to end an emotional week.

EDIT: replied to wrong post haaaaa!

It was an emotional day. I got a bit welled up before the game when the players were doing their sprints on the touch line, just along from me (im in GF3) they all stood on the line and applauded the crowd for the support they were getting. I think it was just because they were all stood in a row showing a bit of appreciation like the proud men that they are. A very nice yet simple gesture from them.

Emotional roller coaster for the rest of the day after that!

It was a weird day. It is sad though that we have to go into administration to get a full house. I don't think i have ever seen Ibrox full for a normal SPL game?

It was brilliant to see though. And the louden bar was mobbed reminded me of manchester again.

The guy that owns it had to shout through the mic a couple of times at people singing the billy boys though.

:lol:

The Louden has not been like it was yesterday for ages. Brilliant day out :crabflute: