Anyone see that disgusting display at easter road?

The mail online has it up, not going to post the link because it makes my blood boil just looking at it but no doubt you's will all see it again eventually.

What an absolute shower of scumbags, but as angry as I am I know they'll be laughing on the other side of their glakit faces once we get back on our feet again.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my irate state of mind I posted this in the wrong bloody forum. Well it's here now. I actually feel physically sick at that display and makes me hope that Whyte fucks the lot of them, HMRC, the SPL and gets us up and running again debt free and watch them all moaning when we're right back to the top of the league.

Is that a picture for Disability Scotland? Fuck me none of them look anywhere near normal

The guy at the bottom is looking up going "what does H R M C mean". But yeah not an attractive bunch, the guy to the right of the wee ned with the party hat on has a fucking bowl cut ffs!

I actually have no qualms about them doing tha because i'm absolutely positive, if the shoe were on the other foot, we would be doing exactly the same.

We cannot claim to have the greatest rivalry ever, then become offended when it is displayed.

Of course, I don't like the subject matter but I would expect it nonetheless.

haha and people say the 'hand-wringers' are offended by anything.

It does tend to only be the perma-raged folks on here that get pent up by 'displays' like this. Honestly if you have a problem with something like that then it's a wonder you can make it outside your front door in the morning without raging yourself into a coma.

Get a grip, get some perspective, and fucking grow up.

I actually have no qualms about them doing tha because i'm absolutely positive, if the shoe were on the other foot, we would be doing exactly the same.

We cannot claim to have the greatest rivalry ever, then become offended when it is displayed.

Of course, I don't like the subject matter but I would expect it nonetheless.

I'm not at all surprised by the complete lack of class, that's to be expected. They are away fans anyway and for that mob usually the worst of the worst, half of them will be banned from the san giro. It's funny how you can walk about with a scarf that says "the H*** have gone bust" and nothing gets done about it.

I'm past the anger stage

I'm actually having a laugh at our expense now

Knowing full well we will be ok gives me some comfort

Let them enjoy their party

When we are back debt free then they are in bother

I'll look fwd to them getting pumped out the CL qualifiers and realising all the wages spent this yr trying to get in has set them back on their great bank balance sheet