Ally just left Ibrox with Dave King

MCLACHLAN1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's fan ownership fucked in the heid. Allegedly.

DAVE King has dismissed as a pipedream the idea Rangers could ever be owned and operated by its fans.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2010/06/25/dave-king-interview-fans-takeover-plan-for-rangers-never-had-a-chance-to-succeeding-86908-22358556/

You realise that article is from June last year? I know that it probably still applies nowadays but our situation is slightly different!

Lets not get too excited about King being meeting the administrators. He is the biggest minority shareholder and in that capacity will have questions he would want to raise with them regarding how they see the administration progressing and possibly regarding the circumstances of the take over. If the Club ends up in a full blown liquidation, his shares are worthless (I appreciate that they probably aren't worth much just now)

Lets not get too excited about King being meeting the administrators. He is the biggest minority shareholder and in that capacity will have questions he would want to raise with them regarding how they see the administration progressing and possibly regarding the circumstances of the take over. If the Club ends up in a full blown liquidation, his shares are worthless (I appreciate that they probably aren't worth much just now)

Think the majority are held in his mothers name.

King at least has put £20m of his own cash into the club, which at this point looks like 20m more than whyte.

Whats bugged me about Whyte since day 1, is there isnt a single person who has been able to tell me how Whyte has made even a penny. He could be worth nothing for all we know.

A consortium of Paul Murray & King at least we would know for certainty there would be huge wealth backing us - rather than sitting about wandering if Whyte is worth a button, and if he is wealthy as being made out, wheres the cash coming from and why is it such a big fuckin secret?

is there any truth in Paul Murray starting a consortium????

I just saw a chubby guy getting flung out of Cash Converters with an old couch, shouting something about 'look down the back of it', whatever that means.

A judge, dismissing King's latest appeal last October against his tax liabilities, said he had "no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie if he thinks it will be to his advantage. He is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by objective evidence. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar."

Too mich hanging over his own head or an overreaction from the SA courts?