www.saverangers.com

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a minimum amount and a provisional maximum amount, depending on my circumstances, so I entered my average or mid point.

That said, if my finances improve, I'd put in more.

I regret not having kids now. I'd be willing to auction them off for the more important cause.

In fact, I'd be open to offers from certain ladies on here, regarding spawning a pool of kids to be auctioned off to wealthy US celebrities. Hell, I'd even dress them up as Irish famine era street urchins-you know how the Americans love a bit of faux Irishness

I have a minimum amount and a provisional maximum amount, depending on my circumstances, so I entered my average or mid point.

That said, if my finances improve, I'd put in more.

I regret not having kids now. I'd be willing to auction them off for the more important cause.

In fact, I'd be open to offers from certain ladies on here, regarding spawning a pool of kids to be auctioned off to wealthy US celebrities. Hell, I'd even dress them up as Irish famine era street urchins-you know how the Americans love a bit of faux Irishness

Ive 4 grown up ones who have all pledged a grand. The more bears, the better.

have registered my worst case scenario amount, but definitely hoping to put in more. Have also emailed as many people I know so they are aware it's an option. Also planning on an ST for next year although I live abroad,for use by family and friends.

how are they sorting out fake pldges from real ones?

they should charge £5 to make a pledge with the 5 bucks going to the club, or even other costs in running saverangers.com. That should root out the slime unless they are really desperate they'd actually donate money to the famous for the sake of a windup.

How can u tell which donations are fake.

Mark Dingwall Said this re false pledges

Grandmaster_Suck; "As well as double registration/confirmation we have analytical and mathematical tools available to take that into account."

Sounds like they were on top of it b4 site launch.

I've posted that qoute already in this thread but the same questions seem to re-appear as different ppl enter the thread (tu)

Mark Dingwall Said this re false pledges

Grandmaster_Suck; "As well as double registration/confirmation we have analytical and mathematical tools available to take that into account."

Sounds like they were on top of it b4 site launch.

I've posted that qoute already in this thread but the same questions seem to re-appear as different ppl enter the thread (tu)

Yes Marky they did take precautions before they Launched it ,they do have ways, and I herd the Guy on Real Radio from the Trust say this prior to its Launch.So that kinda takes care of that.Of course there will be some who will get through it.But they did take precautions for that scenario.

Whats the reason for the minimum amount being £500? Surely thats alienating some of our poorer fans who couldnt commit to that figure. At a time like this every penny counts, no matter how little it is.

theres an option to choose your own amount (tu)

Whats the reason for the minimum amount being £500? Surely thats alienating some of our poorer fans who couldnt commit to that figure. At a time like this every penny counts, no matter how little it is.

It isn't the minimum amount. You can choose your own.

I'd be giving £50 to any proper organisation set ut to help Rangers FC, as I'm on benefits and contray to multi-millionaire tory politicians, I'm not rolling about in cash.

I've not pleadged anything on that site as I'm never very keen on handing out all my details to sites that may not look after it properly, or indeed, try to sell it 'junk mail' vendors. :sherlock: