www.saverangers.com

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no bullshit, i can make this work.

who on this board is very clever business wise and wants to offer their services for free to create a business plan and help secure funding.

it would take 10yrs until the fans owned the club outright.(bought and paid for). the largest shareholder would never excede 40%.

twice yearly general meetings( a 15 board including 5 men voted on by supporters).

the downside(or upside) would be the club has to self sustain itself, with outgoings of no more than 30mil per season for the first 5yrs.

this may affect our challenge on the spl and europe, however i believe a squad should be able to be assembled for a wage bill of around 15mil per yr that can still win the lge and hopefully reach group stages of cl or el.

far too much to explain, however every detail will be available to rangers supporters in due time.

obtaining the initial funds will be the most difficult part but i believe there is an investor/bank out there that will be interested in said deal.

whos in?

who on this board is very clever business wise and wants to offer their services for free to create a business plan and help secure funding.

it would take 10yrs until the fans owned the club outright.(bought and paid for). the largest shareholder would never excede 40%.

twice yearly general meetings( a 15 board including 5 men voted on by supporters).

the downside(or upside) would be the club has to self sustain itself, with outgoings of no more than 30mil per season for the first 5yrs.

this may affect our challenge on the spl and europe, however i believe a squad should be able to be assembled for a wage bill of around 15mil per yr that can still win the lge and hopefully reach group stages of cl or el.

far too much to explain, however every detail will be available to rangers supporters in due time.

obtaining the initial funds will be the most difficult part but i believe there is an investor/bank out there that will be interested in said deal.

whos in?

Craig, gie us peace ffs.

whos in?

I like it mate. I would love fan ownership i just dont know if it could work for us. I hope it can though

The three main Rangers supporters organisations have joined forces to launch a website where fans can pledge how much money they would be willing to invest in the crisis-hit club.

The Rangers Supporters Association, the Rangers Supporters Assembly and the Rangers Supporters Trust want to know how much cash could be raised if an opportunity for "meaningful fan ownership" occurs in the future.

I like it mate. I would love fan ownership i just dont know if it could work for us. I hope it can though

it wont be so much fan ownership, the club will own itself, fans will have a say in how were run for a small price.

its full proof. depending on how much it costs to for a cva and total control of the club.

downside is funding would have to come from a wealthy person or banking group interested in making a decent profit on a mid term loan.

You have to actually click the 'enter amount' option mate. (tu)

Got it mate. I typed 250 as if i pay for the season ticket aswell thats around 700 quid a year without away games or euro ties, so i think thats fair enough. I also have young junior so thats about all i can afford extra at the moment

Have yae got a quid?

i got about a score in coppers.

however no one will be asked to put money in to purchase the club. the club will purchase the club, then it will be run to clear purchase debt.

in the end no one will own rangers. the rangers will own rangers and fans will have a say in how its run for a membership fee(annual).