www.saverangers.com

LeeWallaceRFC

Would not give any money that RST was involved in. Different story if it was administrators handling this.

No money involved at the monent

This is a test, something to take to people who may have the funds to take the club on

Stop being so negative Ed

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No money involved at the monent

This is a test, something to take to people who may have the funds to take the club on

Stop being so negative Ed

Was nothing in my post of any negativity at all mate. Just have no time for this group. And as I mentioned in reply to Madina, would have a different view if the administrators handled this sort of thing as we need the money now.

Was nothing in my post of any negativity at all mate. Just have no time for this group. And as I mentioned in reply to Madina, would have a different view if the administrators handled this sort of thing as we need the money now.

If you have a spare tenner register it mate (tu)

I think this will be done officially if it gets alot interest (tu)

Think it's worth pointing out, this is primarily a dry run in order to determine amounts in cash and personal that would be willing to contribute to the cause and no money will be involved. Worth checking out

£100 for definite from this Bear, probably more

If you have a spare tenner register it mate (tu)

I think this will be done officially if it gets alot interest (tu)

I will make a contribution, but I am afraid not linked to this particular group. The administrators should have been contacted to see the benefit of setting up a fighting fund to help stabilise the club over the coming weeks.

My personal feeling about RST is that as per usual they will look at this to place one of their own in a strong position to try and be the voice of the fans on the board.

laugh.gif I have just received a text telling me about this scheme , it states by the three main supporters groups

See to be honest it depends who is at the helm of rangers

Right people involved i'll gladly do £2000

Whyte? how about a £1 for his fooking bus fare tae fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'll double that.............

£2 will definitely get him way further

Signed up, I think it's a good idea to get a measure of what might be possible. Obviously there is a lot of negativity towards the trust so I think there is a lot of work to be done to make something like this happen for real.

On another note, after signing up, is it just me or does the 'Invite your friends' on Facebook thing not work ?