www.saverangers.com

LeeWallaceRFC

the downside(or upside) would be the club has to self sustain itself, with outgoings of no more than 30mil per season for the first 5yrs.

are you mental, Lloyds tried that and we had fans protesting against them and talking about closing accounts etc :D

where would you cut 15million from the current club set up? that i am curious about

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you mental, Lloyds tried that and we had fans protesting against them and talking about closing accounts etc :D

where would you cut 15million from the current club set up? that i am curious about

wage caps on all positions in the club including players.

our annual turnover without europe is 35mil. plus my initives will be 45mil.

i cant give too much out atm, dnt want p murray or the trust taking the credit.

players would have to accept wage cuts or be sold and replaced. you may not like this idea but every penny made from tranfers would be used to buy new players that fit into the wage structure. i believe a team can be assembled for a wage bill of 15mil per season that can challenge for the spl.

however within 5yrs we would be alot more stable and re structure certain aspects.

players would have to accept wage cuts or be sold and replaced. you may not like this idea but every penny made from tranfers would be used to buy new players that fit into the wage structure. i believe a team can be assembled for a wage bill of 15mil per season that can challenge for the spl.

however within 5yrs we would be alot more stable and re structure certain aspects.

A man with a plan biggrin.gif

Just signed up for my dad and I. The website states there is no obligation to actually pay the money you have pledged. It's just to provide an estimate on how many people would invest and what they could afford. Good idea really and glad the supporters groups have "united" for this.

So if I want to pledge £500, does £500 come off my account straight away or over the course of the season?

Registering your details with this site in no way means you are obligated to contribute money. We are just trying to gain a rough idea of how much could potentially be raised.

a 15mill wage bill was deemed too high by Lloyds im sure

Can't open the link as I'm on my phone, do you give the money now or later, and can you pledge any amount or just a minimum of £500? Would feel safer if the club was organising this :sherlock:

Would not give any money that RST was involved in. Different story if it was administrators handling this.

So what if 500 tarriers from one of their forum's pledge 15k each or a figure around that, it will totally fuck the whole idea up.

Could maybe convince some bears to save the club as it looks as though thousands of fans are willing to invest

Let them "fuck" the idea up

I would imagine they would state zero on it so it will be easy to distinguish who is a mick and who is not