Whyte's Shares

D'Artagnan

If he does give them away to a supporter's group, as was his stated intention, then hypothetically this would give the receiving group a controlling interest in our club. (Yes I know what he says is to be taken with a pinch of salt)

Thoughts ?

Saw Mark Dingwall going into Boss today. So has to be something in Whyte giving away his shares, as you would need a Boss suit for being the Chairman.

First act...............bans all fanzines from being sold near Ibrox.

If he does give them away to a supporter's group, as was his stated intention, then hypothetically this would give the receiving group a controlling interest in our club. (Yes I know what he says is to be taken with a pinch of salt)

Thoughts ?

will only happen if whyte can make a mint.out of it.

If he is giving the club to the fans, he should put a value of say £100m on it.

The money raised from shares sold goes straight into the club's coffers.

51% to be sold in blocks of £1000, with an entitlement to buy a half price season ticket within the first 2 years. These fans elect a board member every 2 years.

49% to be sold in blocks of £10m for those wanting a seat on the board.

The fans 51% has a veto on all board decisions.

All money raised is used to pay off our debts.

Thoughts ?

If he is found to have used fraudulent methods to purchase the club would the FSA/ Companies House not move to negate the dea; along with the administrators , thus depending on what clauses and assurances were in the original sale by murray would the ownership then not return to him .

Thoughts ?

My thoughts are that Craig Whyte is a liar. He had alot of intention but as far as I can see all he has done is humiliate Rangers and drag us almost to the end.

If cw had any class at all he would have handed over the shares to someone with gers best interest at heart and toddled of off to his little castle already.

However as i don't believe he has any class and will have to carried out of ibrox kicking and screaming regrettably.