Murrray to come back

Chineseboy

I have just sent my mate back home a text basically asking what he makes of the whole situation. Now, he is a clever guy, although we don't often agree on matters concerning Rangers;however, he thinks that Whyte could be the fall guy to free up a return for Murray. He basically reckons that Murray coming back could all be part of the plan. That seems ludicrous to me, personally, but could it be a possibility? I am aware that i don't have many posts , and will probably be called a Tim for even suggesting this.

When it's just a shitey rumour, what's the point in naming the thread 'Murray TO come back' ? When in reality, he isn't anywhere near coming back, it's just a meaningless thought drummed up in your head that you've decided to waste everybody's time with

When it's just a shitey rumour, what's the point in naming the thread 'Murray TO come back' ? When in reality, he isn't anywhere near coming back, it's just a meaningless thought drummed up in your head that you've decided to waste everybody's time with

Ameaningless LACK of thought dont you mean :rolleyes:

Murray is not and will not ever be back at the club for 2 reasons.

1.He spent years trying to sell Rangers, if it was a plan Whyte would have been in ages ago. And why would anyone take a pile of abuse and have their entire life story brought up in the rags just to help Murray?

2. Murray does not have the money to buy the club back he is about £500m in debt himself and has had about 80% of his money wiped out in the last few years.

SDM does not care about Rangers any more he has washed his hands of the club.

Don't let anybody fool you mate, the man's worth over £600million and that's just reported, I'm sure he'll have more than that somewhere + he probably wiped off half of his debts leaving them in the name of Rangers because that's what he does, the man's a liar.

He may be worth that amount in assets/companies/homes etc but in terms of paper money he is worth about £80m at most right now.

Found this article from 2008/9 showing the level of mih debt my guess would be its got worse not better since then,

MIH is a heavily indebted company. In itself, Now the last published accounts available for MIH are for the year ending January 2008. The figures to January 2009 are expected in November, and so the information available to outsiders is over 18 months old.

MIH debt at January 2008 was £773m, with £27m due for repayment (or renegotiation) by January 2009

Regarding David Murray:

1. whatever he is worth now, it is clearly substantially less than it was some years ago.

2. he is almost certainly still fabulously wealthy compared to the rest of us.

3. we are unlikely ever to know for sure whether he couldn't or wouldn't cover Rangers debts.

4. in any event, he demonstrated remarkable cowardice by not taking us through this tough period himself.

5. only time will tell if the Whyte fiasco is part of some grand plan for Murray.

Regarding David Murray:

1. whatever he is worth now, it is clearly substantially less than it was some years ago.

2. he is almost certainly still fabulously wealthy compared to the rest of us.

3. we are unlikely ever to know for sure whether he couldn't or wouldn't cover Rangers debts.

4. in any event, he demonstrated remarkable cowardice by not taking us through this tough period himself.

5. only time will tell if the Whyte fiasco is part of some grand plan for Murray.

With 'Teflon Dave' I would rule nothing out.

The man has no shame, no class and no dignity.

(I forgot to mention that he's a fucking coward into the bargain) :angry:

chengdu blade?? intresting post prob loada balls though like most crap going about but sure come on rangers mad and share it lol

I have been to see the famous blades a couple of times, mate. The first time was actually with a bunch of guys from Sheffield Utd and the Sheffield council. Sad that they got relegated. Interesting to note that some people do have the view that Murray might come back, although i can't see it myself. To the guys who ( surprise, surprise) called me a Tim, well, i am not, and i will prove it soon enough with some pictures of blokes on a train in Iran holding and wearing my Gers top...as strange as that may sound.