Your Jelly aint setting & your ice cream is melting rapidly

Have said for years that murray was living on tick and mates told me rubbish, was one of the first times i heard those magical words.creative accountancy to describe certain company reports.

Re taking a punt that the football world will be in for massive change then Rangers are indeed well placed to be bought by guys that can sit on an investment to see what transpires , knowing they have a stadium that meets current 5* criteria and attract 50000 in a shity league and has the scope to expand that capacity if these moves come about.

The other side of the coin (always one) is that if it doesn't happen well we are back in the moire re these guys walking.

Murray's wealth was always complex, even when he took over Rangers. He was a steel broker; so his wealth was always 'speculative' and prone to 'versatility'!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense. As as regards to Sir David Murray, what ever anyone in here thinks of him, that is a little off the mark. I personally think you are a charlatan; that is just my opinion, so I don't think you should get high about it.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it like everyone else.Do the research it adds up in regards to David Murray. I think his intentions were all good and yes he brought a lot of happy memory's like Laudrup Gazza 9 in a row etc. But all I will say he should not have gambled the security of the Club.

Personally I don't beleive a fucking word of this, seems exactly the kind of shoit a tim would cook up just to have a laugh at us on here.

HOWEVER, I am a magnanimous bloke and should there turn out to be any truth in it then I will very publicly apologise to you TR, for the moment though as far as this bear is concerned it's complete shoit!

If all these big hitters have genuine interest I still cant get past thinking where were they when CW took over? We are in a much worse position than we were back then so why not come in b4 ??

But for what its worth ,, be nice if true

Got to agree. Said when we were put in Adminstration and folk in here were talking about a long list of potential buyers, where were they in all the years Murray had the club up for sale. Can't see anyone in their right mind wanting to buy us whilst the HMRC/debt case is still ongoing and Christ knows when it will be rounded up for an outcome. Hope Im wrong and we will have a new owner in the next few weeks or so

For someone who has contacts with 'people in high places' your spelling and puncuation are shite mate.

I'm not saying that you aren't just passing on what you are hearing from your 'people in high places', I just doubt that you are.

Thread starters in forums with hot news tend to be attention seekers, I'm not saying that you are.

For someone who has contacts with 'people in high places' your spelling and puncuation are shite mate.

I'm not saying that you aren't just passing on what you are hearing from your 'people in high places', I just doubt that you are.

Thread starters in forums with hot news tend to be attention seekers, I'm not saying that you are.

That is the phrase I have used for him a few weeks ago; and I think that is what he is.

Dyslexia is quite a hard thing to deal with my friend but doesn't stop me from being successful in life and business,so there you go there is your answer.

Lysdexics (see what I did there?) have a problem reading - you seem to have a problem with grammar, punctuation and spelling - but, hey, well done you to have got so far in life to be running around with your 'people in high places'

Yes, i made this point previously.

I don't believe he is.

I think he is.

Just because i would like it to be true, doesn't make it so.

Have a rep for reading my mind and expressing it clearly; plus it's Friday and i'm in a good mood.

I understand where a lot of people are coming from and having digs, I don't claim to get everything right im just a supporter,I hear things from people in high places and I put out some of the positive material I hear. Come on think of it this way,the sun and there so called story that they had an exclusive on the Americans 3 weeks ago, There hopeless they got that from here. All I would like to say is have a debate but don't slaughter or have personal digs at a person that wears the same colour's. WATP

Wouldn't that be colors to you, being American? Just saying.

Lysdexics (see what I did there?) have a problem reading - you seem to have a problem with grammar, punctuation and spelling - but, hey, well done you to have got so far in life to be running around with your 'people in high places'