Is this a "Carlsberg" Administration?

Rangers don't do Administration, but when they do, it's probably the best Administration in the world.

That may seem strange and Administration is never easy, but when you so many lights, getting stronger and stronger, at the end of the tunnel, you have to consider the comparisons with others.

Who else could have had a figurehead like Ally and Walter? We are truly gifted to have both! When do teams keep almost their entire squad? When do players make such a large and noble self-sacrifice? When do Administrators show such care for the entity in distress?

Let's not forget the fans, who have turned up in increased numbers and pledged so much. Their presence and input will have influenced our treatment as they prove the future viability of the club.

You can tell we're doing rather well as this difficult process continues by the barely disguised disappointment in certain media figures' voices and the ever-present bitter presence of our rivals and eternal hangers-on.

They are literally disappointed at the relative lack of pain and carnage our club is suffering. They were not ready for this.

You know what, I think they've just gone off jelly and ice cream. They're left looking at swallowing a bitter pill of recovery and regeneration for their rival. The Rangers family, far from dying, is alive and kicking. Ain't life a bitch timmy?

I know you want to look for a bright side mate but I don't believe any of these clowns, not the media, not Paul Murray and certainly not a Ticketus cabal. The players have made plenty this season and their gesture means a lot to our hearts but not to our accounts.

HMRC want their pound of flesh and our previous board have driven the club into the dirt. The debts have not vanished and, in point of fact, are actually getting bigger.

We still have a difficult 3 months ahead whilst everything is ironed out but a week ago we were almost certainly finished as footballing entity.

Today? Still gonna be a slog but at least we have an end goal in sight now.

Now is the time for retaining focus and seeing through what we have started.

Rangers will come out of this as a club of the people once more and amen to that.

People are worried about TicketUs but the debt to them is no more than it was to Lloyds Banking Group and TicketUs, unlike Lloyds, wouldn't have the power to enforce cuts and make boardroom decisions.

They will be happy to sit back and collect there payments which, if we are run sensibly, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

When the CVA is delivered I would imagine a lot of the 'junk' we pay out will cease to be meaning we can concentrate on what we are best at - being Scotland's Premier Club.

The light may be small but it IS a light.

We still have a difficult 3 months ahead whilst everything is ironed out but a week ago we were almost certainly finished as footballing entity.

Today? Still gonna be a slog but at least we have an end goal in sight now.

Now is the time for retaining focus and seeing through what we have started.

Rangers will come out of this as a club of the people once more and amen to that.

People are worried about TicketUs but the debt to them is no more than it was to Lloyds Banking Group and TicketUs, unlike Lloyds, wouldn't have the power to enforce cuts and make boardroom decisions.

They will be happy to sit back and collect there payments which, if we are run sensibly, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

When the CVA is delivered I would imagine a lot of the 'junk' we pay out will cease to be meaning we can concentrate on what we are best at - being Scotland's Premier Club.

The light may be small but it IS a light.

I wish you had a different user name. I see nemesis and think of the moron from vb......

Rangers don't do Administration, but when they do, it's probably the best Administration in the world.

That may seem strange and Administration is never easy, but when you so many lights, getting stronger and stronger, at the end of the tunnel, you have to consider the comparisons with others.

Who else could have had a figurehead like Ally and Walter? We are truly gifted to have both! When do teams keep almost their entire squad? When do players make such a large and noble self-sacrifice? When do Administrators show such care for the entity in distress?

Let's not forget the fans, who have turned up in increased numbers and pledged so much. Their presence and input will have influenced our treatment as they prove the future viability of the club.

You can tell we're doing rather well as this difficult process continues by the barely disguised disappointment in certain media figures' voices and the ever-present bitter presence of our rivals and eternal hangers-on.

They are literally disappointed at the relative lack of pain and carnage our club is suffering. They were not ready for this.

You know what, I think they've just gone off jelly and ice cream. They're left looking at swallowing a bitter pill of recovery and regeneration for their rival. The Rangers family, far from dying, is alive and kicking. Ain't life a bitch timmy?

We are in this instance lucky we are in the SPL because when EPL teams like pompey go into administration they go down the leagues, however because the SPL is so bad I would have confidence in our youngsters keeping us up. It's still pretty bad, administration is not good for anyone and poor gregg wylde has had to make a sacrifice :(

To some extent it is an unusual admin in that most companies that go into admin do so because there are fundamental problems with the business. Often this is because there is no market for the product or the debts are more than the business is worth. Since going into admin we have played two home games in front of the largest crowd in the UK that day so clearly the we have a market.

Our problems are down to gross mismanagement by current and previous owners. That's something administrators should be able to sort

What i'm positive about is....wether we like it or not, there are interested parties wishing to push for a takeover.

It's been a difficult few weeks, but i, and i'm sure all of you will say the same, are better Rangers fans for it.

WATP