Chant for scum game

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U can't have difference of opinions on here without being called Taig or Personal insults.

My Loyalty too Ulster and Rangers will never been in Question. I'm out !

didn't you give the OP the wanker emoticon? :lol:

On a serious note. One thing that crosses my mind on occasions is how people in Scotland just say "Ireland" or "Irish" making no distinction between Northern Ireland or Northern Irish who the majority of would be gers fans.

No offence intended but I find that a lot of people from the east of Scotland struggle with the concept of anyone with an "Irish" (Northern) accent supporting Rangers.

I've had people say to me : "how can you, an Irishman, support Rangers" <cr>

On a serious note. One thing that crosses my mind on occasions is how people in Scotland just say "Ireland" or "Irish" making no distinction between Northern Ireland or Northern Irish who the majority of would be gers fans.

No offence intended but I find that a lot of people from the east of Scotland struggle with the concept of anyone with an "Irish" (Northern) accent supporting Rangers.

I'm Irish.

I never refer to myself as "Northern Irish" ever.

so i should go home because I'm not Scottish :wanker:

That doesn't sense mate!

The song would be directed at Septic fans only ... Why don't septic fans go home ... To wherever that is.

The song's a fair shout!! And the more ideas the better .., the more ideas, better chance if uncovering a real gem that'll have 'em squirming!!

If I am being honest we need a better song / chant but not the best at this kind of thing!

Hopefully we just pump them 2-0 and that will say it all followed with a rendition of "hey you were having a party" will do me just fine! :21:

I came up with one:

Faux Irish pub team!

You're just a faux Irish pub team!

Faux Irish pub team!

You're just a faux Irish pub team!