Traynor and Spence tonight

and became a new company, only 2/3 of the SPL would vote against re entry to the SPL

not identified but scum obviously........and Dundee Utd. I reckon

Aberdeen ?...Hibs ?

whatever happened they reckoned there is no way the majority would block us going back in

We know who the 3 are and not only are they scumbags, they are totally thick as well.

Them. Sheep and hiv are the 3. No secret there. Surprised there's no 4th mentioned. D.Utd?

The rest know they would be fooked without our fan support

Are you meaning 2 thirds of the SPL or 2 or 3? Big difference mate.(tu)

Spence said 2 clubs would vote against

Traynor said probably, maximum 3

I'd have put Dundee UTd before sheep or Hibs

but chances are it's not going to happen right enough though nothing's clear cut yet

Despite all the bravado about the tarriers not needing us, deep down I don't think they really believe it and I would expect them to vote for us getting back in. But as most have said before it seems highly unlikely scenario now.

and became a new company, only 2/3 of the SPL would vote against re entry to the SPL

Aberdeen ?...Hibs ?

whatever happened they reckoned there is no way the majority would block us going back in

2/3 is a majority

Aberdeen ?...Hibs ?

Is that "2/3" meant to be "two thirds" or "two or three"?

Cheers.

Aberdeen ?...Hibs ?

Trayknob is a drunken fat cunt who has "allegedly" been shagging the wife of a golf pro down the Dunure coast for some time - when he's not beating the crap out of his BBC producer in hotel room in Italy (nothing "alleged" here" I might add). :sherlock:

The ginger fuck 'Spenny' describes himself as "a good Catholic boy from Dundee!" :wanker:

Now why would these two rabid pricks spread bollox about The Rangers?

Yes......it's a rhetorical question. :rolleyes:

The tims wouldn't vote against us, I'm confident of that.

The rest of the clubs would have them by the baws without us. The other clubs could vote themselves an even split of tv revenue/sponsorship etc. Not to mention an increase in the number of teams.