bluesteel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifted from another site,could be interesting

I wouldn't expect Murray to deliver any new info on what went wrong or how a new owner could resolve the problems at the club.

This upcoming  interview will just be the latest phase of his ongoing public relations campaign, instigated to try and salvage whats left of his reputation.

Timing is everything.

Do you mean, because this is deadline day for the bidders, he wouldn't be doing interviews today unless good news was on the horizon?

If so, I hope your right (tu)

Do you mean, because this is deadline day for the bidders, he wouldn't be doing interviews today unless good news was on the horizon?

If so, I hope your right (tu)

No just wants to be seen on today of all days.

I really don't expect to hear anything other than we have had x amount of bids and over the coming days we shall be looking at the conditions attached to each bid, prior to any announcement regarding new owners.

I wouldn't expect Murray to deliver any new info on what went wrong or how a new owner could resolve the problems at the club.

This upcoming interview will just be the latest phase of his ongoing public relations campaign, instigated to try and salvage whats left of his reputation.

Got in one; this is all about Sir David Murray. Who knows, if these interviews don't work he might check into The Priory; that tends to do the trick.

Murray 'I sold one of my companies for 39million in november. When Rangers were 15 points clear, i stuck that 33 million on celtic to win the league at 9/2. I now intend to donate that money to Rangers football club, and with assistance of a consortium from the far east, we will make sure Rangers dominate for years to come.'

No just wants to be seen on today of all days.

I really don't expect to hear anything other than we have had x amount of bids and over the coming days we shall be looking at the conditions attached to each bid, prior to any announcement regarding new owners.

Why exactly would SDM be privy to the bids? And why would he be looking at the conditions of each bid? He has nothing to do with Rangers now, unless CWs' takeover has been declared null and void without me noticing?

Peter Hoskins @PeterHoskinsSky

#BREAK As bid deadline looms for #Rangers former owner Sir David Murray rules himself out as a bidder

and relax! :lol: we all know why he's picked today to have his interview, anything for a bit of publicity!

Murray 'I sold one of my companies for 39million in november. When Rangers were 15 points clear, i stuck that 33 million on celtic to win the league at 9/2. I now intend to donate that money to Rangers football club, and with assistance of a consortium from the far east, we will make sure Rangers dominate for years to come.'

is that not a long winded way of saying "for every fiver........."