*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

Fantastic football fan you are, some attitude during these tough times (td)

I've watched almost every game this season. I take one day out with the wife to take her shopping because Im tired of watching the crap football all season and I'm suddenly a bad football fan. One game? Brilliant reasoning!

I didn't see the game today as I am tired watching McCoists style of football now but from the sounds of it we got pumped again. Those wanting another season of this need to wake up. Once we get new owners we need a new scouting, coaching and management team to take us into a new era. McCoist is the worst manager we have ever had although admitedly he is a great cheerleader. People need to take a close look and bypass their emotions for him.

If I was admin you would be banned by now for that post

We were fucking awful before admin and have been most of the season. You really need to wake up and stop making excuses for your favourites.

Check you ffs, what are you talking about favourites and what has questioning if mcall can do it at rangers got to do with it lol.

I tell you what how about I stick up for my favourites and you just keep hating the ones you likely hate

I love Super and I know he bleeds blue but the fact is his tactics have lost us more points over the past couple of months than administration cost us. He needs to sort it out quick, the truth of it is administration may have been his saving grace as far as his managerial career at Rangers goes.

I've watched almost every game this season. I take one day out with the wife to take her shopping because Im tired of watching the crap football all season and I'm suddenly a bad football fan. One game? Brilliant reasoning!

You said you were tired of McCoists football, that implies that you aren't watching us because of just that, you never mentioned the shopping trip did you?

Im sick of it too, won't stop me watching every game.

But has he managed a group of players in admin? or even a club as big as ours.

That doesn't matter as a player he was hard never gave up and he'd put the fear into players for LOSING not of fear of having a wage cut.