*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

and do you for one second think that any of that team would do what every one of our players have done and take a huge pay cut, at the end of the day once they are on the pitch its 11 players against 11 players value goes out the window, may technically be a better player and be worth more, but it dont mean shit once they on the pitch, and as for ally we dont no what he does to motivate the players but once they back on the pitch that again means nothing

The way most of our players have been playing this season they are now being paid what they deserve.

Why's it take going 2 down in a game we simply must win to stop the tramps winning it at our place next week before we get any kind of urgency?

If we'd played at this tempo from the off we'd be well in control!

I think the arrival of Aluko helped us massivelythe thought of Them winning the title at ours next weekend makes me sick :(

Naw - cos u came on moaning about a game that was still going on which u weren't watching

I didnt comment on todays match. I looked at the score and see we are getting beaten again and then commented on the seasons performances as a whole and you want me banned for that. You enjoy Celtic winning do you? Well I dont and cant take another season with poor management. Sue me, ban me for all I care. What matters is Rangers moving forward onto better times than this.

Mcgregor,Davis,Edu,Mculloch,Wallace are all still there these guys should be good enough to put a display up against united!

i agree - i realize the players have takena wage cut, but they still get paid a shitload compared to the average punter. i'd like to see them working 9 to 5 - work on fitness in the morning and tactics/ball control/set-pieces in the afternoon. we should be steam-rolling provincial teams

Yeah well, ifs and buts and all that but then hasn't that been the story of this team for a while now, they seem to need adversity on the park before they start playing.

No shortage of that!