*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

Listen hen.........you never asked a serious question. I said I was PROUD of the players, and you somehow translated that into HAPPY. Typical fucking woman.

Fuck off and do the dishes.

Eh? Whatever your smoking/drinking I will gladly take some!

So as a Rangers fan your happy being pumped(again) By Dundee United and the rest of the SPL despite having the better players??

Jeez

The better players are all injured. McCabe, Mitchell, Little, Kerkar, Bedoya, McCulloch are not better players than they have.

We have guys playing who usually wouldn't even be 3rd or 4th choice picks.

People are allowed their opinion.

Not many great players make good managers. Ive got massive respect for everything ally stands for. But the simple fact is, he just doesnt cut it tactically. He has no 2nd, 3rd, or 4th option. His performance as manager BEFORE administration was woeful. Hes spent ALOT of money on shite. I just think players dont fear him enough. What walter had was this presence. Andy Goram spoke about walters stare, how they feared losing.

Ally mccoist is not up to scratch!

Pretty much spot on. (tu)

I didn't see the game today as I am tired watching McCoists style of football now but from the sounds of it we got pumped again. Those wanting another season of this need to wake up. Once we get new owners we need a new scouting, coaching and management team to take us into a new era. McCoist is the worst manager we have ever had although admitedly he is a great cheerleader. People need to take a close look and bypass their emotions for him.

A certain manger from Motherwell with a team of players that costs less than Davis, you ok with that.

But has he managed a group of players in admin? or even a club as big as ours.

I didn't see the game today as I am tired watching McCoists style of football now but from the sounds of it we got pumped again. Those wanting another season of this need to wake up. Once we get new owners we need a new scouting, coaching and management team to take us into a new era. McCoist is the worst manager we have ever had although admitedly he is a great cheerleader. People need to take a close look and bypass their emotions for him.

There's 15 minutes left you, ya depressing cunt 10310.gif

So you walked away? It's not even finished ya tube

A certain manger from Motherwell with a team of players that costs less than Davis, you ok with that.

and do you for one second think that any of that team would do what every one of our players have done and take a huge pay cut, at the end of the day once they are on the pitch its 11 players against 11 players value goes out the window, may technically be a better player and be worth more, but it dont mean shit once they on the pitch, and as for ally we dont no what he does to motivate the players but once they back on the pitch that again means nothing

The better players are all injured. McCabe, Mitchell, Little, Kerkar, Bedoya, McCulloch are not better players than they have.

We have guys playing who usually wouldn't even be 3rd or 4th choice picks.

Mcgregor,Davis,Edu,Mculloch,Wallace are all still there these guys should be good enough to put a display up against united!

Fantastic Rangers fan you are, some attitude during these tough times (td)

Not over yet mate & we're making a fist of a comeback - everything else you say is spot on!