Happy St Patricks Day

kplfishtank

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I passed loads of houses in North London yesterday with all the green white and gold balloons and tricolours draped from their shacks and around the garden.

Aye, their all mad for this crazy pish.

An excuse to booze for them and an excuse to booze for us and call the bastards every name under the sun. :beer1:

One wonders if the usual St Patricks day breakfast for certain invited guests is going on as we speak , with that Protestant drink being poured for the taigs.

Sorry that I will not be able to post a similar type post for St Andrews, George or Davids day, as the mhanky chunts at Glasgow City Council do not have a similar celebrations in the City Chambers to celebrate these days.

To all our fellow Protestant friends over the water on both sides of the border, enjoy your day21.gifsmiley-gen014.gifhh.gif

One wonders if the usual St Patricks day breakfast for certain invited guests is going on as we speak , with that Protestant drink being poured for the taigs.

Sorry that I will not be able to post a similar type post for St Andrews, George or Davids day, as the mhanky chunts at Glasgow City Council do not have a similar celebrations in the City Chambers to celebrate these days.

To all our fellow Protestant friends over the water on both sides of the border, enjoy your day21.gifsmiley-gen014.gifhh.gif

why do ppl kep thinking we celebrate this day :lol::lol: we dont mate its for the taigs . there wont be 1 protestant in lisburn even thinking about wat day it is fs :uk:

fuck st pats day . most our community dosent celebrate it and we dont fucking want to either . the 12th is our day :uk: . hopefully it rains on the bastards

i know a good few loyalist from belfast and they all celebrate this day............ maybe your just a grumpy bassa :D

i know a good few loyalist from belfast and they all celebrate this day............ maybe your just a grumpy bassa :D

m8 i cant stress this enough to you . the majority of us do not care or celebrate for this day . in northern ireland its isn't even a public holiday ffs :lol: we dont want it

why do ppl kep thinking we celebrate this day :lol::lol: we dont mate its for the taigs . there wont be 1 protestant in lisburn even thinking about wat day it is fs :uk:

Don't know how old you are bud, but used to be. This bastards have hijacked it like most things they claim to be theirs. hh.gif

Forgot to add he was in fact British uk.gif

Thank you for your St. Patrick's day greetings - what a pity we cannot celebrate it in our own city.

Belfast today will be a sea of Tricolours and celtic tops, with little or no reference to St. Patrick or the history of Ulster.

It is (and I suspect will remain) a day for republician and nationalist triumphalism.

Not true. I know plenty of people that 'drown the shamrock' on St. Patrick's Day . Also, Irish Regiments in the military normally sport a sprig of shamrock in their caps today.

Interesting footnote* St. Patrick was Welsh craphead2.gif