More Brown Sobs

Guardian

Is this article from the Sellick website?

Evening Times, just read it online (2 mins i'll never get back...) my favourite quote from it was; “That would have taken it to extra-time had we scored it and we were in the driving seat at that time.”

So to recap: at 1-0 down, with only 1 minute of extra time to play, with Killie holding possession very well, with most of the Celtic team having chucked it already, old fucking Scott " :BELM: " Brown thinks they were in control of the match...

You could not make this shit up. Seriously.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him, the more they piss and moan shows them up for just what they really, and that's bad losers. It will show other teams and their supporters, that it's not just against the Rangers, they are like that but all teams that beat them fairly and squarely.

Even if they had that penalty given it still would have been only 1-1 it's not like they were guaranteed a win anyway. It's truly disrespectful to the Killie team and fans to suggest otherwise.

... er even if they had got a penalty - they still had to score it - I LOVE the way they all assume that if they got the penalty they would have won - perhaps (even if they scored it) Killy would have scored in extra time ! Thye make some BIG assumptions - no grace at all.

1332166155' post='1059882622']

How is losing 1-0 in the driving seat. They scored, you didn't, you lose. simple enough even for broon you'd have thought.

Here we go again always cheated never defeated. Not a word about refereeing it's been great, ok everyone winges a little when things don't go your way but not to the level this lot take it, that's beyond a joke. Broon playing the same old broken record doesn't he know the trebles fu**ed.

Must be that part of the pitch! Rewind back exactly 12 months ago. CIS cup final. Same spot, Jelavic contacted by Rogne and goes down. Ref Thomson awards pen, then changes his mind and books Jelavic for simulation. No witch hunt . We Just get on with it. No complaints from the sore losers on that one. On Ref WC. If anyone has Septic DNA it is brave Willie, but hey why let that fact get in way of a good burning at the stake by the fanatics! Willie also had eyes in the back of his head In Dec 2010 when he ordered off Kenny Miller for punching (?) Darren Dods in that 7-1 mauling over Dundee Hibs. No one else seen it as far as I remember. That took out our top scorer who was scoring for fun from the New Year OF game at Porkheid.

Can't remember Septic fans complaining then either. (mind you Steve Conroy then got it in that game for disallowing a mis-Fortune goal for climbing on McGregor). Any complaints also about legit goals scored by us and Hearts this season (both over the lines) ? No of course not as it was an honest decision made by Ref Willie those days!

Another Ref to be hounded by the co-conspirators (septic , media and anyone one remotely aggrieved).

These are the real dangers to the game. A club that exercises Ref Cleansing and a capitulating media that prints their ever threatening Rhetoric.

... er even if they had got a penalty - they still had to score it - I LOVE the way they all assume that if they got the penalty they would have won - perhaps (even if they scored it) Killy would have scored in extra time ! Thye make some BIG assumptions - no grace at all.

Great point BP9. The way Bell was playing yesterday, I'd have put money on him saving it anyway.

Killie's goal was quality. Terrific movement, great cross and a bullet header. Not sure why celtc can't just agree that they got beat fair and square. Oh wait.... They never get defeated, only cheated. I posted yesterday that Killie would get no credit whatsoever since it's now all about Collum.

Great point BP9. The way Bell was playing yesterday, I'd have put money on him saving it anyway.

Killie's goal was quality. Terrific movement, great cross and a bullet header. Not sure why celtc can't just agree that they got beat fair and square. Oh wait.... They never get defeated, only cheated. I posted yesterday that Killie would get no credit whatsoever since it's now all about Collum.

The whole goal was quality - there must have been 20 or so passes that led to the gaol - If Barca had scored a goal like that where they kept possesion and moved it forward with such precision and ended up with a quality cross and goal by Messi we would ALL be creaming ourselves! But hey ho the ref. 'cheated' the unwashed out of a match winning goal - oopps - sorry penalty!

The SFA should clamp down hard on Celtic, Lemmon, Stokes and Broon to protect their referee from this sort of intimidation.

An example should be set, say a 10 point deduction, for it.

If they don't hit these cheats hard for the good of the game, what's to stop every club from doing it. ?

That's their line for perceived cheating is it not ?

They say cheats never win, and they didn't. :lol:

Its absolutely ridiculous that every paper in the land is reporting it as a stonewall penalty.

Taking off my blue tinted specs for a bit, i honestly can't tell whether it is or isn't a penalty.

But its never a stonewall penalty in its life.

Looks like i'll be writing to some more papers this week, not that it will get me anywhere right enough.

The SFA should clamp down hard on Celtic, Lemmon, Stokes and Broon to protect their referee from this sort of intimidation.

An example should be set, say a 10 point deduction, for it.

If they don't hit these cheats hard for the good of the game, what's to stop every club from doing it. ?

That's their line for perceived cheating is it not ?

They say cheats never win, and they didn't. :lol:

Sergio got done under Rule203 throw the book at them :mad:

VrhPO.jpg

poor broony, who seen him chuck his medal away :lol: must be sick of them runners up medals, they should give him some leggo next time.

11mffwo.jpg

2nd biggest dive i've seen in the last year or so, only beaten by Rezek's at Hampden vs Scotland.

poor broony, who seen him chuck his medal away :lol: must be sick of them runners up medals, they should give him some leggo next time.

11mffwo.jpg

2nd biggest dive i've seen in the last year or so, only beaten by Rezek's at Hampden vs Scotland.

Also just noticed that the other scum players in this gif do not hold up their hands as if they knew it was a penalty. (Not sure if they did later...but there was no immediate reaction from them?)