Get Well Soon Fabrice Muamba

scottyc06

549051_3461556947910_1540539967_33067365_592661876_n.jpg

Good stuff, I noticed a photo in the Daily Mail on Monday or Tuesday, it showed Muamba and his fiancé standing in their living room. On the unit behind was two bottles of champagne, one had a Carlsberg lable with a Liverpool FCC logo and the other was a Tennants bottle with a Rangers badge on the lable.

Don't think the boy will ever play again at the top level, but he should just be thankful to be alive.

Gell well soon Fabrice.

Good stuff, I noticed a photo in the Daily Mail on Monday or Tuesday, it showed Muamba and his fiancé standing in their living room. On the unit behind was two bottles of champagne, one had a Carlsberg lable with a Liverpool FCC logo and the other was a Tennants bottle with a Rangers badge on the lable.

Don't think the boy will ever play again at the top level, but he should just be thankful to be alive.

Gell well soon Fabrice.

did something similar not happen to kanu when he was in his early 20's and he made it back to the top.

football should be the least of his hopes just now.

get well soo muamba (tu)

Noticed that anol. Wonder how he got it. Think he's a bear? :P

I think what happened to Fabrice and to Liam Kelly's dad should let us all put football into perspective. Sure we all love our club and want to be successful but unlike what the late Bill Shankly said, football is not more important than life or death.

Good luck and continued recovery, Fabrice, Liam still has to get through one of the hardest days of his life which will be his dad's funeral. Thoughts and prayers with you and yours lad.