Andy Little - light the blue touch paper?

We have seen it before, where a player gets a few games, he does reasonably well, and then is thrust into a gigantic game to see what he's made of.

DJ and Derek Parlane are 2 of those who took the bull by the baws, and rocketed themselves into a Rangers career of glory and success.

I hope to God that Super gives Andy the chance to do the same thing today, and that he grabs it with both hands.

He's already shown that there is something about him, and today could be his career defining game, given the chance.

You are always pretty positive about this boy CM.

I hope you are right although he will need some decent service, as opposed to chasing shit long balls all over the pitch.

I hope he gets his chance today........... and takes it!!

Still trying to work out the team but I think I would have McCulloch alongside him.

You are always pretty positive about this boy CM.

I hope you are right although he will need some decent service, as opposed to chasing shit long balls all over the pitch.

I hope he gets his chance today........... and takes it!!

Still trying to work out the team but I think I would have McCulloch alongside him.

In his short time (recently) he's scored goals, and he's created goals.

He has also been unlucky a few times with chances he's had.

DJ and DP defined themselves and their future in one game apiece. I just think that Little has it in him to do the same and march on.

i hope your right , but i dont think ally will start him unfortunatley

The fans need hope to go forward with, so Ally SHOULD take a chance with the boy, in the hope that he has a glory moment (or two) that gives us something to cling to for the future.

Playing Lee up front himself would not only be tactically wrong, but would not provide any hope for the future, even if he managed to bag a goal.

We need a young hero to do the business today.

In his short time (recently) he's scored goals, and he's created goals.

He has also been unlucky a few times with chances he's had.

DJ and DP defined themselves and their future in one game apiece. I just think that Little has it in him to do the same and march on.

I do agree that he has something about him. Plenty of pace and strength. I think he is one of these guys that will improve as he plays. Technically he has a bit to go but you would hope that he would improve in this area with coaching, however I am somewhat negative about our coaches - this for another thread though.

I do agree that he has something about him. Plenty of pace and strength. I think he is one of these guys that will improve as he plays. Technically he has a bit to go but you would hope that he would improve in this area with coaching, however I am somewhat negative about our coaches - this for another thread though.

I'm not too confident about the coaches myself mate, however the DJ and Parlane we seen at the start were nowhere near the players we remember now. They were young raw boys who turned their worlds upside down with magical moments in one off games.

Someone will do the same again at some point, and I hope it is Andy tomorrow.

Saw Andy at Portsmouth, CM.

Played full back that day, but impressed me with his speed & he had just about our only genuine effort on goal.

I think he's quicker than Wylde, he's scored a couple of VERY good goals (Killie, Caley Jags), set up a couple recently & just generally looked a prospect.

All that comes with the caveat that we need to give him the ball in the right areas & where he wants it - not a great strength of the team lately.

I back him for a couple today, as long as he gets a start & the ball!

We have seen it before, where a player gets a few games, he does reasonably well, and then is thrust into a gigantic game to see what he's made of.

DJ and Derek Parlane are 2 of those who took the bull by the baws, and rocketed themselves into a Rangers career of glory and success.

I hope to God that Super gives Andy the chance to do the same thing today, and that he grabs it with both hands.

He's already shown that there is something about him, and today could be his career defining game, given the chance.

Spot on. Well said.

Got to be Andy and McCulloch up front for me we have got to play 2 up top and have a go as we seen last week Killie caused them allsorts of problems by having a go. No matter what others think there is everything at stake today its an old firm game and we hate they cunts so get out and set about them from the start and give the crowd something to sing about. WATP

Delighted for Andy Little.

Grew up supporting the club probably dreaming of scoring against the bheggars and now he has done what all Rangers fans dream of doing.

The look on his face when he scored was just brilliant - one of us to the core and you could tell he'll be on a high for weeks from that. What a day!