Channel 4 news claims exclusive on payments to players and executives

Not anything new in it and nowhere is there any evidence of it being used to hide payments to players. remember thi is the man who met with phil mcgobbleygook or whatever his name is and matt mcglone, both rabid smellik men and with leanings towards the repubic of ireland.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks bad to me, Bain admits he paid coaches and John Greig this way also, and the shredding of documents ? And one of the earlier posts is correct, taigs from RTC are watching this and Follow Follow and saying how quiet RM is, think they forgot we had a game tonight :)

if this Thomson guy is broadcasting this stuff he must be legally sure of himself.

If the allegations on the shredding are true then we could be in big trouble.

Who told hm/showed him the docs? Bain?

I bet you have shite smeared on your house walls in homage to your hero.

Decorating for scumbags.

http://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-the-payments-that-may-lead-to-rangers-downfall

The video is there. Doesn't seem like anything new apart from the emails. They didn't prove we were using the EBT's wrongly.

Only truth spoken in this "Rangers, arguably Scotlands biggest club" :crabflute:

If there was anything wrong with what Bain was suggesting he would not have put it in print. This is covering up 101.

Non story.this Thomson guy though really us just a gobblegiver of a slightly higher grade level. Loves the mhanks and.hangs on every post and tweet they say as gospel.

I was expecting an exclusive but it's the same old fucking shit from Mcgilvern's new mouth piece.

EBT's were tax loopholes and they were used to get around paying tax. That's why the goverment closed them.

nothing new in this.

The wee tax expert has a good number, football clubs and the adult industry, nice work if you can get it. Is he for real or was that a sketch from a comedy show? Made me laugh anyway, serious journalism, aye right!

Have any other club on planet football undergone such a forensic investigation by media,tax authorities, football governing bodies etc etc etc?

And if others were would they be squeaky clean, i'm getting the arseache by the relentless witchunt.

This is quite clearly part of the final assault of celtic minded people. The report offered nothing new. Evidentially there is nothing which could influence the FTT.

People try to sensationalize EBT's but they were legal. Each EBT is a case in its own, the evidence of wrongdoing (if any) has to be considered for each employee benefit trust.

Does anyone actually watch Channel 4? I mean, come on, between it, Channel 5 & BBC2 they're probably the least watched channels ever.

I watch the Good Food channel more. Canny beat a bit of Man v Food!! (tu)

Does anyone actually watch Channel 4? I mean, come on, between it, Channel 5 & BBC2 they're probably the least watched channels ever.

man v foods great but in fairness ch4 have a lot of good programmes.

I don't watch a lot of television but of all the news programmes C4 news is in my opinion by far the besr, Newsnight (full UK version) also can be interesting and gets pass marks.

man v foods great but in fairness ch4 have a lot of good programmes.

Yeah, usually having already been shown on satellite or cable months before, or from US Tv that can easily be downloaded on the net