Is inTIMidation paying off?

Davy

Just watching the highlights on Sportscene there of the bheasts game, Sandaza brought down in the box by Loovens in what was the most blatant penalty you're ever likely to see only for it to be knocked back.

Then a clear foul by Commons on one of the Kilmarnock players only to be waved away and Celtic go up the park and score the second.

Maybe the men with the whistles are feeling a bit intimidated by the public slatting they're receiving (coincidently when the scum don't win). Maybe the aggressive behaviour shown towards their colleagues and all this talk about an agenda against The Bigot are making referees think twice when they should be pointing to the spot or making a decision that doesn't benefit the bheggars.

In comparison to the way we've dealt with poor decisions week after week recently, Super Ally saying Brines 'was great' allowing him to speak to him about the Aluko booking and generally maintaining the dignified silence approach.

Maybe we should take up their approach? Maybe intimidating, threatening and confrontational behaviour is the way to swing things in your favour?

You have to ask yourself, would you make a decision against them if it meant your name on the back pages of every paper and your private life scrutinised after a rant and personal attack from Lennon and his puppets? You would like to think these guys were professional enough to rise above that but in the back of their mind they might just think that giving a decision against them maybe just isn't worth the hassle?

if i was a referee with a family and a job i would undoubtedly feel under pressure. surely it is only human to think "was that a penalty?.....hmm i cant be too sure". i dont think its making referees bias, but i do think it is giving them a much higher level of doubt

Mark Guidi said yesterday on Clyde that Rangers since going into admin have had some very strange decisions go against us and that maybe as there is no realistic chance of us winning the titles the refs are trying to make a name for themselfs by having the balls to make big calls against us

Mark Guidi said yesterday on Clyde that Rangers since going into admin have had some very strange decisions go against us and that maybe as there is no realistic chance of us winning the titles the refs are trying to make a name for themselfs by having the balls to make big calls against us

I don't know the reason but the truth is we have had some amount of ridiculous decisions. quite a few from brines.

What decisions was he talking about. Did he say?

What decisions was he talking about. Did he say?

Well he mentioned Clancy being allowed to stay on the park yesterday, Aluko pk decision, Mcculloch pk claim at home to Hearts and hearts getting their pk that day.

if i was a referee with a family and a job i would undoubtedly feel under pressure. surely it is only human to think "was that a penalty?.....hmm i cant be too sure". i dont think its making referees bias, but i do think it is giving them a much higher level of doubt

I think that's very much the point if you have a wife and kids how could you give anything at all controversial against septic knowing that lennon (and liewell if required) will make sure the great unwashed will get the message about being cheated by referees :anguish:

They are intimidating certain refs, but certainly not all of them.

There are refs who will not bow down to this shite, no matter how hard they try.

Calum Murray is an avowed homer and erratic guesser.

Willie Collum may be erratic and has certainly given some dodgy ones against us, but I believe he has a spine and is of good character.

Craig Thomson is over officious and arrogant, often misunderstanding the game completely.

Dougie MacDonald was decent but nervous and hounded out of the game for nothing, really.

Ian Brines is an incompetent cunt. The Willie Young for a new generation, if you will.

Calum Murray is an avowed homer and erratic guesser.

Willie Collum may be erratic and has certainly given some dodgy ones against us, but I believe he has a spine and is of good character.

Craig Thomson is over officious and arrogant, often misunderstanding the game completely.

Dougie MacDonald was decent but nervous and hounded out of the game for nothing, really.

Ian Brines is an incompetent cunt. The Willie Young for a new generation, if you will.

I attended a Referee's Annual Dinner and talked to a few refs, some of whom you have mentioned. This was around the time before they withdrew their labour.

They were all beeling with the filth, and wanted action taken against them.

Some, like Willie Collum, made it plain that they would rather give up refereeing than bow to tarrier pressure, and would continue to give decisions how they saw them.

The mood was not friendly towards timothy.

I attended a Referee's Annual Dinner and talked to a few refs, some of whom you have mentioned. This was around the time before they withdrew their labour.

Some, like Willie Collum, made it plain that they would rather give up refereeing than bow to tarrier pressure, and would continue to give decisions how they saw them.

I understand the biblical significance of your name; should I read anything into why you have it on a Rangers forum?

Yea like Collum in the old firm game.. What nonsense!

Not just since admin...remember Wallace's "goal" against the beggars.

But answering the first point..Yes their intimidation of refs has worked on all but Wullie Collum hence why they pick on him for every decision he makes against them..Plus threaten him and put his windows in...but then again that's just the Celtic way.

They gave us Paedophilia and bigotry

They gave us songs about the IRA

They gave us intimidation

like no other civilised nation

But then again that's just the Celtic way

And yet no one had the balls to come out and say the strike was totally the fault of the tims

I'm many things (not all good :D) but I'm no anorak - statistics are not my bag - so can anyone on here tell me when was the last penalty kick awarded against Nonce FC at the San Giro.

Indeed - when last did they concede a penalty home or away?

Although there probably has been a couple since, the last i remember was us when Kenny Miller scored!!

I'm many things (not all good :D) but I'm no anorak - statistics are not my bag - so can anyone on here tell me when was the last penalty kick awarded against Nonce FC at the San Giro.

Indeed - when last did they concede a penalty home or away?

Hearts pre-Christmas, which they missed.

Maybe we should take up their approach? Maybe intimidating, threatening and confrontational behaviour is the way to swing things in your favour?

intimidation is paying off imo, but anyone who belives we should act like them doesnt know what it means to be a ranger. This isn't out way, and it never will be.

we need a strong voice, someone like donald findlay on the board, to defend us on many different levels, especially the mud that is constantly thrown at us from the celtic-minded within the press, and we need to keep the SFA in check. It's important we campaign for the best possible refereeing standards. I for one would like to see the assessments of match officials made public. For example, yesterdays game of the tims vs st. johnstone, we should be able to see how the ref was scored in this match, and what decisions he was deemed to have got correct, and which ones wrong.