Rogers from Swansea to Sellik

Shane

Frankie_Bear @Frank_Bear

Craig Burley just said live in ESPN out here that Brendan Rogers has been approached for the Bheast job

I think Frankie#2 is in Singapore, no?

*Correction: Frankie_Bear @Frank_Bear

@ShaneANicholson Thailand. The Satellite subscription i have for football is out Spore though

Didn't know Rodgers was one of them...

How well did Mowbray's slick passing game work out? craphead2.gif

Mowbray was a weird one considering he's done a decent job as manager with every other club he's been too apart from Celtic.

Never had to go up directly against Walter though with any other club :lol:

I can't imagine he'd even be remotely interested, regardless of if he's one of them.

He has much bigger things on the horizon, and he knows it. In fact, he'd be taking a step down to manage them.

Totally agree with this, there's the potential this summer for a mass managerial merry go round and he could easily end up with a decent sized job (tu)

I can't imagine he'd even be remotely interested, regardless of if he's one of them.

He has much bigger things on the horizon, and he knows it. In fact, he'd be taking a step down to manage them.

Spot on, will hold fire and see what becomes available after the managerial merry go round that Rednapp will cause

With a name like Brendan, he's obviously one of them. He'll never leave Swansea for Celtic. Stick on for the spurs job.

Fair play, that 00000042.gif

He's gonna have the choice of a half-dozen jobs in Ingerland this summer, not counting staying at his current half decent gig.

Rogers is too good for celtic. I actually rate him quite well ad a manager and think he is a decent enough fella. That would change if he went to the taigs. On the other hand it would rid the SPL of lennon so that would be a momentous occasion :lol:

He needs to prove he isn't a one season wonder before he gets another job IMO.

Managed them out of the Championship and has done a job in the EPL. He ain't Phil Brown, if that's what you're implying.

Brendan Rodgers has too much of a future to go to MOPE F.C, comes across as a decent bloke as well who tells it as it is. He said he was honoured to be linked with HIS countries job ,that being Northern Ireland,but that job was for the future. To be honest he will probably never need to take the Northern Ireland job but I liked how he said "HIS COUNTRY"

Brendan Rodgers has too much of a future to go to MOPE F.C, comes across as a decent bloke as well who tells it as it is. He said he was honoured to be linked with HIS countries job ,that being Northern Ireland,but that job was for the future. To be honest he will probably never need to take the Northern Ireland job but I liked how he said "HIS COUNTRY"

Fair play to him if he said that ,unlike that rhat over in the east that waves foreign flags :anguish: