Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Ricky_

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck knows how Marcelo wasn't sent off. I'm pretty sure he made a similar challenge late on in an El Clasico recently?

First of the season, went straight through Fabregas from behind. He did get sent off for that one though, iirc.

The hateful wee prick should be banned for life for wiping his snotters on Muller after the tackle aswell.

First of the season, went straight through Fabregas from behind. He did get sent off for that one though, iirc.

The hateful wee prick should be banned for life for wiping his snotters on Muller after the tackle aswell.

That's the one (tu) Good player, but a dirty, horrible cunt.

I really don't like watching the "Real" Madrid Ronaldo. I was a massive fan of his when he was at Man Utd when he was more of tricky winger and seemed less of a cock. Even in his last few seasons at Man Utd when he became more of a forward he seemd to just enjoy playing football more and was more ejnoyable to watch.

He now just seems like a fast forward who can shoot. At Man Utd he scored, created chances and was more than happy to hit the byline and whip a ball in but all he does now is cut inside a skelp shots.

Quite boring to watch now to be honest.

I really don't like watching the "Real" Madrid Ronaldo. I was a massive fan of his when he was at Man Utd when he was more of tricky winger and seemed less of a cock. Even in his last few seasons at Man Utd when he became more of a forward he seemd to just enjoy playing football more and was more ejnoyable to watch.

He now just seems like a fast forward who can shoot. At Man Utd he scored, created chances and was more than happy to hit the byline and whip a ball in but all he does now is cut inside a skelp shots.

thats complete nonsense.

Ronaldo plays wide left for Madrid and is crossing balss in all the time.

did you see this goal from Benzema 2 weeks ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b5EujdOiak

He relies on his pace, gets away with it against 95% of opposition, but when he comes up against a full back who can match or beat him for pace (Alaba tonight for example), it takes a big chunk out of his game.

Good result for Bayern. Pretty happy about that. Tough test at the Bernabeau but if Bayern can sneak a goal or two there then they've a great chance.

Actually hoping Chelsea beat Barca despite my desire for English clubs to fail just so if Bayern get through they are favourites to win.

thats complete nonsense.

Ronaldo plays wide left for Madrid and is crossing balss in all the time.

did you see this goal from Benzema 2 weeks ago?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4b5EujdOiak

He is just not as fun to watch as he was when he was at Man Utd. He may now be more effective in terms of goals but from a spectating point of view there are more exciting players than him to watch.

I am not intending to criticise him as a player because he is obviously very good but all I'm saying is that he is not much fun to watch anymore.

Every time I see Christiano Renaldo line up for a free kick I'm reminded of Prince George's acting lesson in Blackadder the Third ... someone should scream out Macbeth to see if his Madrid team mates do that "hot potato" thing.

Every time I see Christiano Renaldo line up for a free kick I'm reminded of Prince George's acting lesson in Blackadder the Third ... someone should scream out Macbeth to see if his Madrid team mates do that "hot potato" thing.

Who is Christiano Renaldo?

He is just not as fun to watch as he was when he was at Man Utd. He may now be more effective in terms of goals but from a spectating point of view there are more exciting players than him to watch.

I am not intending to criticise him as a player because he is obviously very good but all I'm saying is that he is not much fun to watch anymore.

i'd maybe agree to an extent, i preffered him at Man U from the entertainment point of view, but imo thats more to do with the system & players he played with.

at Man U Rooney was pushed a little deeper in a 4-3-3 with Ronaldo & Tevez more advanced. watching those 3 players rotate and put attacks together was mesmerizing, probably the best ive seen excluding the Messi/Xavi/Iniesta partnership.

i'd maybe agree to an extent, i preffered him at Man U from the entertainment point of view, but imo thats more to do with the system & players he played with.

at Man U Rooney was pushed a little deeper in a 4-3-3 with Ronaldo & Tevez more advanced. watching those 3 players rotate and put attacks together was mesmerizing, probably the best ive seen excluding the Messi/Xavi/Iniesta partnership.

Yeah it probably is more to do with the system and also the fact he has matured into a more powerful player who can more often than now just outrun and outstrength players to get by than thus not needing to do oo many "tricks" so to speak.

Great player though but I definitely preferred him at Man Utd.

And for the record I am not a Man Utd fan :lol:

Was very impressed with Riberys performance today. Manage to make De Maria look like an amatuer in acrobatics.

Diving shits the lot of them. I know with incidents like Ashley Young at the weekend that diving is a big problem here too, but spain/italy/germany take it to another level.

Was very impressed with Riberys performance today. Manage to make De Maria look like an amatuer in acrobatics.

Diving shits the lot of them. I know with incidents like Ashley Young at the weekend that diving is a big problem here too, but spain/italy/germany take it to another level.

Ribery is possibly the worst i've seen, he had 4 or 5 blatant dives despite no contact at all tonight propelling him into Sergio Busquets level of simulation.

it really pisses me off, footballs a fuckin mans game, its embarrassing now.

whats worse is a guy like souness in the studio say that Ribery should have had a penalty for Ramos sticking his arm out. I mean cmon to fuck souness, he should be laying into a cunt like Ribery for his antics gievn how Souness himself played the game.

i remember Souness would take a guys legs away from him, then if that wasnt enough, he stand over them, grab them by the collar and shake a fist in their face. Yet he's sitting there sympathising with queens like Ribery.

Ribery is possibly the worst i've seen, he had 4 or 5 blatant dives despite no contact at all tonight propelling him into Sergio Busquets level of simulation.

it really pisses me off, footballs a fuckin mans game, its embarrassing now.

whats worse is a guy like souness in the studio say that Ribery should have had a penalty for Ramos sticking his arm out. I mean cmon to fuck souness, he should be laying into a cunt like Ribery for his antics gievn how Souness himself played the game.

i remember Souness would take a guys legs away from him, then if that wasnt enough, he stand over them, grab them by the collar and shake a fist in their face. Yet he's sitting there sympathising with queens like Ribery.

It really is horrific. Got to lay lots of the blame on FIFA though. The kind of money/fame at stake for these teams means they will do anythign to get the job done, and until FIFA crack down on diving and other forms of cheating, they are gonna just keep doing it.

Brilliant!!