UFC 145

Polo

Let's hope the long-awaited Jones v Evans fight isn't a let down. Can't see Jones tossing Rashad around like he has with his other opponents so there's always a chance Rashad can get inside and TKO him in the 25 minutes available. If Jones takes him down then I'd fancy him to win by sub.

Undercard doesn't look the greatest but I'm looking forward to MacDonald v Mills. MacDonald should win easily IMO but Mills has a puncher's chance.

methodgetsufc-145-poster-fan-made.jpg

4/1 for someone who's held their own against the division's elite and only been defeated once is tempting.

He totally dominated Phil Davis - who's built up as being the best wrestler in the division. He's also been in against guys like Chuck and Rampage who have really heavy hands and emerged victorious.

But then again Jones is a phenom!

I think Jones is going to destroy him, but Rashad is still the 2nd best LHW in the world. He's got a chance obviously but Jones is just scary. Can't wait for it though.

The undercard isn't the best but Rory MacDonald's one of my favourite fighters so I'm looking forward to seeing him fight, and Torres-McDonald should be good as well if Torres fights like he did in WEC rather than playing it safe.

I think Jones is going to destroy him, but Rashad is still the 2nd best LHW in the world. He's got a chance obviously but Jones is just scary. Can't wait for it though.

The undercard isn't the best but Rory MacDonald's one of my favourite fighters so I'm looking forward to seeing him fight, and Torres-McDonald should be good as well if Torres fights like he did in WEC rather than playing it safe.

(tu) been really disappointed with Torres of late.

MacDonald is a tremendous prospect. He absolutely destroyed Condit! Couldn't quite believe how easily he tossed Nate Diaz around either.

(tu) been really disappointed with Torres of late.

MacDonald is a tremendous prospect. He absolutely destroyed Condit! Couldn't quite believe how easily he tossed Nate Diaz around either.

Apparently GSP won't fight him in the future so his path to the title looks that much clearer.

15-1. His only loss was a Disqualification though, he was destroying Matt Hamill and then hit him with illegal elbows (12 to 6 downward) and he got DQ'd. He's going to be the best of all time.

Only saw him twice

He's badass

15-1. His only loss was a Disqualification though, he was destroying Matt Hamill and then hit him with illegal elbows (12 to 6 downward) and he got DQ'd. He's going to be the best of all time.

People said that about pele and maradonna once....now they are saying it about messi and ronaldo. It will be the same with Jones then in the future there will be another that comes along , those one or two in a generation fighters that can be argued to be the best ever

People said that about pele and maradonna once....now they are saying it about messi and ronaldo. It will be the same with Jones then in the future there will be another that comes along , those one or two in a generation fighters that can be argued to be the best ever

I meant that he's going to be considered the best of all time soon, not that no-ones ever going to be better than him. Currently, Fedor or Anderson Silva are considered the G.O.A.T but Jones will eclipse them.

With Jones dominating hoa division, should he not consider moving up to heavyweight?

Obviously he weighs 205, after he cuts weight, but is 6'4 not hell of a big for a light heavyweight? Brock Lesnar is only 6'3 :lol:

He probably will in the future but he's not that big of a LHW, he's just lanky. He has thin legs and he doesn't struggle to get down to 205. Plenty of time.

With Jones dominating his division, should he not consider moving up to heavyweight?

Obviously he weighs 205, after he cuts weight, but is 6'4 not hell of a big for a light heavyweight? Brock Lesnar is only 6'3 :lol:

He is really lanky tho.

Lesnar had to cut to get to 265 :lol:

Jones will definitely fight at how in the future.

Would love to see Anderson Solva take him on at LHW sometime soon but I'm sure I read somewhere that they'd refuse to fight each other.

Anyway, last night's main event wasn't the best. Both guys had reasonably good chins.

What about the battering Che Mills took? Fuck sake! Was half expecting him to tap before it was stopped. Never looked like getting up.