Ssn statement re; tbk's

BAP1872

Rangers administrator Paul Clark has issued the Blue Knights with a deadline of Monday by which to make a decisive move to buy the club, or they will proceed with Bill Miller's "newco" proposal.

American businessman Miller on Friday unveiled plans for an £11.2million offer, explaining that he would form an "incubator" company to buy Rangers' assets and the existing club would exit administration through a Company Voluntary Arrangement at a later date.

Miller claimed the plan would preserve Rangers' history, as the two companies would eventually merge.

However, the towing tycoon left the door open for rivals by suspending his bid until Monday and Paul Murray's Blue Knights consortium on Friday held further discussions with administrators and potential backers Ticketus.

There is a huge amount of uncertainty about the feasibility of Miller's bid given he has attached the condition that he receives written guarantees that his new Rangers would not be hit with penalties next season.

Contact

But, as Singapore businessman Bill Ng earlier withdrew his bid and Sale Sharks owner Brian Kennedy had a revised verbal offer rejected 24 hours earlier, it appears the Blue Knights are the only potential rival.

Clark said: "If there is no better offer, we would be looking to proceed with Mr Miller very early next week."

The Blue Knights were set to be offered exclusivity seven days ago but could not immediately raise the £500,000 fee and stepped back from the process.

However, Clark on Friday said: "We have been in ongoing contact with the Blue Knights and they tell us they are back in and keen to pursue their interest.

"I have had discussions with Paul Murray and various Blue Knights advisors today and made it clear I would be prepared to continue those discussions over the weekend.

"The door is still open but Monday really is the last day and we really will have to proceed one way or another. It really is a last-chance weekend."

Source

So TBK's couldn't raise the 500k after all, charlatans!

the blue knights seem all talk but when it came down to "show us your money" they have went dumb.

lets see the colour of the yanks money,hopefully he will get us out of this mess.

Fear not, the charlatans have rode back in on their mighty steeds.

tbk walked away to force ng to buy us or walk.

they had to do that to get ticketus to themselves to get a good deal from ticketus.

That's not what D&P said! Might be what Murray says,. D&P says; as soon as it was time for TBK's to put 500k on the table for PB status they stepped back because they couldn't raise the money on time but he was in the middle of a bidding war without the readies!?! wtf didn't he know he might just need a few quid? Great plan Paul, really got my confidence in ye sky high at the moment. Ticketus where funding the 500k before they went looking for a better deal with Ng and ultimately because they could smell blood refused to pay PB status for TBK's, surely he should and could have planned this better.

I don't disagree with what you are saying in regards stepping back to hopefully get a better deal with ticketus and as we all know a better deal for Rangers at the end of the day, nor am I in favour of one bid over another, I'll be happy for anyone who comes in to save my club but, on the outside looking in it doesn't look like TBK's have money to fall back on or back up plan if anything goes wrong which could end up with Rangers back in this sorry mess, say in a years time. Then again maybe they are not showing their full potential until CVA is completed, after all there are 5 millionaires (with no back up plan) in the consortium I believe. I just don't know what's what and I'm not going to pretend to either. I was only quoting a part of an article from ssn.

Wtf!!! -rep when all I did was quote what was said in the article from ssn doh read the article ffs :p20:

The Blue Knights may have done some things wrong and lets face it don't they have millions of pounds to throw around but the way I see it is that they have forced Ticketus' hand, so to speak.

They basically allowed Ticketus to try and forced through a deal with Bill Ng and now this has fallen through the only option Ticketus have is get back into bed with TBKs to strike a deal that somewhat suits them because the Bill Miller deal screws them over.

I like the rest of you all don't like any of this because it seems like all parties involved are just fucking with our heads but I can 100% honestly say I'd be able to sleep better at night if TBK took over us than I would if the American did.

Horrible situation though.

The Blue Knights may have done some things wrong and lets face it don't they have millions of pounds to throw around but the way I see it is that they have forced Ticketus' hand, so to speak.

They basically allowed Ticketus to try and force through a deal with Bill Ng and now this has fallen through the only option Ticketus have is get back into bed with TBKs to strike a deal that somewhat suits them because the Bill Miller deal screws them over.

I like the rest of you all don't like any of this because it seems like all parties involved are just fucking with our heads but I can 100% honestly say I'd be able to sleep better at night if TBK took over us than I would if the American did.

Horrible situation though.

Can't argue with you as I can't recall the interview only what I read, so why did the charl TBK walk away?

When Ticketus and TBK were bidding together, Ticketus said they would pay the £500k. At the last minute, so to speak, they changed their mind and said they wouldn't pay. TBK got together and agreed to pay the deposit themselves, which I believe had possibly been reduced to £250k. Somewhere at this point, TBK got wind of Ticketus agreeing a better deal with Bill Ng which would beat the TBK bid. TBK then announced they would step back. There was no point in handing over the deposit (£500k or £250k) as they would not get it back. It isn't that they didn't have the money after all, it's simply the fact they stepped back because, at that time, the Singapore bid was likely to get PB status.

When Ticketus and TBK were bidding together, Ticketus said they would pay the £500k. At the last minute, so to speak, they changed their mind and said they wouldn't pay. TBK got together and agreed to pay the deposit themselves, which I believe had possibly been reduced to £250k. Somewhere at this point, TBK got wind of Ticketus agreeing a better deal with Bill Ng which would beat the TBK bid. TBK then announced they would step back. There was no point in handing over the deposit (£500k or £250k) as they would not get it back. It isn't that they didn't have the money after all, it's simply the fact they stepped back because, at that time, the Singapore bid was likely to get PB status.

So what's to stop someone else coming in now if TBK get PB and who exactly said this anyway? TBK? A source would be nice, too much shit flying around at the moment. At least when I quote something I supply the source to back it up! Like I said read the article, then judge me on a "QUOTE" I made from the "ARTICLE" ffs doh

Like I've already said, I ain't pretending to know anything that's been happening throughout this shambles, I'll leave that to other ppl, everything I post comes from other sources, which I supply.

I could have -repped you but in reality I couldn't give a shit but I would like is if you could at least do me the courtesy of actually reading what I type before judging me. After all I took the time posting it for everyone to see, good or bad.

Over to you.

ps, just for the record, I don't actually believe the article. The only ones that know what is happening are the bidders and D&P all the rest is guess work and sensationalism.

Where in quotes did Ticketus state they would pay the 500k? and mini did state he 'offered' to pay the nin refundable investment, why did he not just pay it never mind offering to pay it?

Alos last year he came to the rescue at the 11th hour yet this was that £25m offer...........................he seems to be an 11th hour failure I sense these thingssmile.gif