Do you think the SPL &SFA will agree to Miller's terms?

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will the SFA & SPL agree to Miller's terms?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If, and only if, it's a newco would you choose?

• The SPL with penalties?
    • Division 3 with no penalties, other than no European football?
    • Play hardball and try for elsewhere, even if it means a season or two in limbo, in order to force the SPL's hand?

Do you think the SPL &SFA will agree to Miller's terms?

The main thing is he has highlighted the spl/sfa in this situation as being seen to hammer our club more than once. We will know as and everyone will know this as fact, if they go ahead with this second punishment , designed to punish us but keep their own interests intact.

If this warning to them does not have the desired outcome, then I would be in favour of saying fuck you and going to the SFL division 3 and playing our way through the various leagues. Why not, as we will be hammered financially anyway staying out and no Europe anyway and we would still have a league to win and also the two cup competitions.

NO - They're that blind by the fact SKY will give them two fingers, that they'll refuse it. I chose Div3 as i don't believe we'll get anywhere else....but as i said yesterday to many...if we go down, the SPL goes with us, and by the time we're back it'll be a better league.

There is absolutely NO chance that these two heavily "influenced" organisations will agree to any conditions attached to Bill Miller's takeover bid. It is too good an opportunity for this mob to further stick the boot in and prevent us from making any kind of impact in the top league for many years. With all that in mind, if liquidation in one form or the other is our destiny, the we should take the Division 3 route, and fight our way back to the top with no one able to point the finger at us, and beholding to no-one ! Let us see just how they flourish in the SPL without...

a.) A Sky TV deal &

b.) OUR cash from ticket sales and money spent in and around their grounds on away-days !!

WATP !!

There is no 'choice' if we become a newco. You apply to the relevant authorities for inclusion in their competitions, and to the SFA for membership.

Are you implying that the SPL would exclude a non-SPL route, if that was our preference?

Or are you merely arguing the semantic difference between choice and preference, which I feel is moot since we are currently talking hypothetically?

There is no 'choice' if we become a newco. You apply to the relevant authorities for inclusion in their competitions, and to the SFA for membership.

Yea, it's not as if we can ask the audience or phone a friend in this game,casey! I think it will be a case of "If you want to participate, here's the rules"

Are you implying that the SPL would exclude a non-SPL route, if that was our preference?

Or are you merely arguing the semantic difference between choice and preference, which I feel is moot since we are currently talking hypothetically?

If it's all hypothetical, forget everything I said. Now edited.

For me the SFA/SPL want their cake and want to eat it :wanker: They want to punish Rangers but know it will affect them drastically if they're over the top.They the SFA/Spl have already shown their weakness by postponing the hearing of charges because Whyte refused to attend :crabflute:

Division 3 if it happens. how many players will stay with a wage cut and play in the third division.I think there will be very few. The club will survive but in what form, a scaled down version or are we saying we can fund the club in the third division as it is funded in the premier. For me going to the third division is not a viable step for the club.

No and Division 3.

The SPL or more importantly, Doncaster, Topping, Riley and Thompson will do as their master says. There is an inbuilt majority on the spl board to do liewells bidding and thompson will due it out of hate.

The whole of the SPL needs us to be in that league, but, they want a seriously weakened Club unable to challenge for honours.

If they want to bring us down, then fair enough, the whole thing will collapse.

The 10 other chairmen are going to vote through rules to punish us, it won't kill us but if it happens to them, it will kill them.

There is no chance of anyone accepting Mr Millers proposals. I don't for a minute believe that even he thinks he has a chance. Our only hope is that TBK's can put a decent proposal together and even then they have to hope that HMRC play ball or lose the FTT.