New Rangers home kit revealed

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the top has a real classy look about it. Will be pre-ordering one of the legends 72 tops. Not sure if you can pick the player though as megastore is only showing Stein No9

Just realised if you order that one you get the option to have one of the Barca Bears.

I'm not sure mate I know it was possible a few seasons ago, I don't think I seen it available last season.

But if it's available I'll also be doing the same (tu)

I just called the order line and they told me the non-sponsor logo shirts cannot be pre-ordered, but will be available for sale from the 24th of May :D

A wee trip to the megastore and I'm sorted.

I am ridiculously pleased :uk:

I just called the order line and they told me the non-sponsor logo shirts cannot be pre-ordered, but will be available for sale from the 24th of May :D

Ya fucking dancer. :praise:

Moses, you do realise you could just have bought the retro 72 jersey already? :pipe:

Andrew Dickson ‏ @rfc_dickson

To those asking about the five stars on the strip, they are on the hip as far as I can remember...

the five stars are on the little sticky out 'tailored by umbro' label.the stars are blue,a slightly darker shade,you can hardly see them they are that small.

Far too plain

I think that’s best, too much detail makes kits look awful imo.

This with just the badge and umbro logo (No Tennants logo), White shorts with the Red and white socks is great imo.

I won’t order as of yet as I am looking for the long sleeved top without sponsor logo, need to go into the store for that.

Moses, you do realise you could just have bought the retro 72 jersey already? :pipe:

I have one - I last bought shirts a while back when the shop at Ibrox offered a series of takes on retro-classics. The round neck of 72 and the v neck of the 60's.

But, this latest offering is the first shirt I've seen for years that I like enough to buy. I hate all those techno-coloured shirts we've had for decades. And I wont buy anything with the sponsors logo debasing the shirt.

This latest one feels like a return to the beautifully understated shirts I recognise as the real thing.

I absolutely love it.