New Rangers home kit revealed

Its actually growing on me, quite like it now!!

The mhanky mhobs made me laugh out loud, its a mess, and that stuff round the badge is just rank!!!

That celtic interlace looks fine on something like a sporran or kilt pin, but ludicous on that top - looks like it was just slapped on as an afterthought.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably there to Oirishify the look a bit more. In case you miss the shamrock on the badge.

Undoubtedly true. Could have worked if more thought were put into it, but it came out as a perfect representation of that team - a third class mess all the way.

out of curiosity why have the t*igs got black socks, the colour and image of rangers socks :wanker: we could wear pink and it would still look nicer than theirs, looks like a pre school kid has stuck the celtic design on. I love our red socks though think it goes nice with the strip, can't wait to see ronaldo playing in it next season :21:

Our kits superb, btw you can ask for it without tennants on it. Even the adult kits. I'll be doing that.

Taigs have somehow use the same type of template and made it look utter shite. How the fuck is that even possible?

My only complaint is having to wait until 24 May for this. I would have loved to have worn it on Wednesday night at Ibrox. I think they would have flown of the shelves if they were available now.

Will wait to get one without the tacky logo on it - maybe long sleeves too. Saw that on JJB site! :21: