Plan A Saturday. Plan B Sunday. Plan C 19th May SC.

Bad Robot

This is not walking away from our team or our club but it’s a massive statement at the biggest game of the season and make no doubt about it this would be massive PR coup around the world.

Saturday, which I will be going to, will be lucky to make the UK news and the SC final will also be minimal coverage. Remember it is our enemies who are running the media in Scotland and this has been evident over the last few months/years. They wont change ther attitude towards us over night.

A sit in will be covered in parts for ten minutes until the live coverage finishes and then again some minimal TV coverage.

Sunday we have a guarantee of 7000 fans from inside the stadium and add to that whoever is outside.

A walk out live on sky as the world watches will get our message across.

For the rest of the match the cameras will be panning round to a complete end which is totally empty. This empty stand will be getting broadcast every few minutes around the world right up until the final whistle and afterwards.

We are talking about nearly 2 hours of constant TV coverage.

The camera doesn’t lie and this will maximise the coverage.

Add onto this the march coverage and we will have some real worldwide media exposure.

Timing is everything.

If someone can give be another event, another protest, that’s will have as much airtime as this then I’m all ears????

Even if we get a minimum of 10K on Saturday and add up all the news bulletins and we will be lucky enough to get 30 minutes airtime. We really do need to be smart about this.

The police won’t like it but it will be manageable for them if they know we are marching away from the piggery and onto Hampden and to disperse after that.

I really do hope that Saturday is a massive turn out as we really need it to be between at least 10k and 50k for it to be a success and if it’s not I hope all the bears inside the ground take this on board as we really do need to play the numbers game here.

We don’t know what will happen on Saturday but I do pray that it will be that massive but we do need a back-up plan and the bears can make things happen on Sunday, if required. If one section begins to exit then I hope the rest will follow on.

For all those who say we are walking out on the team, that is far from the situation and every player would understand the action. They are big enough men to win against them without a single fan even within all their hatred and bile.

I would even go as far to say as they would put in an extra effort to win the game knowing the sacrifice each bear has made.

In regards to these bears that have paid their £42 and go there year in and year I do applaud you but this extreme message is worth more than the £42.

The poll is very evenly balanced, leaning towards no at the last check with over 17000 views but what is disappointing is that only 208 have voted but maybe a don’t know should have been added.

I still can’t get my head around the supporters who have made an argument against this due to the fact they have paid the £42.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're right it will make a point, which will get maximum exposure, but what does that say about us as fans though?

However you dress it up its still our fans walking away from our team at that midden!

Not for me m8, sorry.

Easy for someone to say who hasn't paid their £42 and doesn't attend....

That has went right over his head.

It was like the Tannadice 'boycott' and that McCoist355 guy was slating anyone not going even though it was his first game of the season and he was only attending as it was local.

That has went right over his head.

It was like the Tannadice 'boycott' and that McCoist355 guy was slating anyone not going even though it was his first game of the season and he was only attending as it was local.

This is his second post urging fans to do this? Clearly hasn't got a clue!

The worst of it is, he comes up with this daft idea on the week of the game! People have booked buses, boats, planes, accommodation and paid the £42 for a ticket, to come all this way for 15 minutes?

Wish people who don't attend games would leave discussions about boycotts/walk outs to people who actually do!

I also have to say it would make a bit of a mockery of our "We don't do walking away" mantra.

Let us do what can be done legally and in terms of which companies/shops/products we patronise and see what effect we can bring.

Most importantly, our former stalwarts would insist that we conduct ourselves at all times with dignity.

Dignity has always been The Rangers way!

It would be a powerful statement to walk out of an OF game but even when there's nothing riding on it a derby is a derby. I doubt many would walk out.

Would i? Hmmmmm, depends how many walked out. If thousands were heading for the exit i would, too. Not that i have a ticket for the game so its easy for me to say that, lol.

This is his second post urging fans to do this? Clearly hasn't got a clue!

The worst of it is, he comes up with this daft idea on the week of the game! People have booked buses, boats, planes, accommodation and paid the £42 for a ticket, to come all this way for 15 minutes?

Wish people who don't attend games would leave discussions about boycotts/walk outs to people who actually do!

Agreed that's why I haven't participated in any of the threads regarding the away protests.

I don't currently attend so who am I to tell guys that spend their hard earned what to do?

Easy for someone to say who hasn't paid their £42 and doesn't attend....

This is really hard for you I know, but its not about the £42 and tomorrow I will pay £42 into the Rangers FFF and post a screen shot to demonstrate its not about the money.

p.s. remember its a 12:45 k.o.

I also have to say it would make a bit of a mockery of our "We don't do walking away" mantra.

Let us do what can be done legally and in terms of which companies/shops/products we patronise and see what effect we can bring.

Most importantly, our former stalwarts would insist that we conduct ourselves at all times with dignity.

Dignity has always been The Rangers way!

I just think time is running away from us.

This is really hard for you I know, but its not about the £42 and tomorrow I will pay £42 into the Rangers FFF and post a screen shot to demonstrate its not about the money.

p.s. remember its a 12:45 k.o.

As I said on my 2nd post on this thread!

A lot of bears come a fair distance to watch the Gers, buses are paid for, boats, flights, accommodation... For 15 mins of football?

See if you actually attended I may have taken your posts seriously but I think you are being ridiculous in telling people to walk out of something you won't be walking out of!

I don't think the team should turn up never mind the fans. Can you imagine Sky's reaction if that Old Firm game didn't go ahead? Sky have massive influence and they'd be demanding answers from the SFA. Also, by not turning up Sky don't get their 4 Old Firms a season and that constitutes a breach of contract. Rangers are only 3 points away from clinching 2nd spot and we'd get that the following week. Those who have paid 42 quid I would expect to get a full refund.

This scenario would rock Scottish football.

I don't think the team should turn up never mind the fans. Can you imagine Sky's reaction if that Old Firm game didn't go ahead? Sky have massive influence and they'd be demanding answers from the SFA. Also, by not turning up Sky don't get their 4 Old Firms a season and that constitutes a breach of contract. Rangers are only 3 points away from clinching 2nd spot and we'd get that the following week. Those who have paid 42 quid I would expect to get a full refund.

This scenario would rock Scottish football.

Thing is, it would then be us who breached the contract and be liable for yet again more punishment! It's hard enough trying to fit these fuckers as it is, never mind making it harder for ourselves!

Well it's up to the OP and others to decide if they want to walk out at the piggery,but I know that there is no fucking way I would ever walk out of a ground early when Rangers were playing, no matter what.

If you want to make a point at the piggery, then fucking sit down AFTER the game en masse and get exposure for it.There are other ways of making a protest, but for me the situation of our players seeing all the supporters disappear at once when we are playing our most hated opponents is just sheer ludicrous,AND not well thought of.

I can just see it now. Thousands of Bears getting up and walking away while the fucking mhank hordes wave us goodbye (especially if the scoreline isn't in our favour) doh

Not very clever, in my opinion :pipe:

Well it's up to the OP and others to decide if they want to walk out at the piggery,but I know that there is no fucking way I would ever walk out of a ground early when Rangers were playing, no matter what.

If you want to make a point at the piggery, then fucking sit down AFTER the game en masse and get exposure for it.There are other ways of making a protest, but for me the situation of our players seeing all the supporters disappear at once when we are playing or most hated opponents is just sheer ludicrous,AND not well thought of.

I can just see it now. Thousands of Bears getting up and walking away while the fucking mhank hordes wave us goodbye (especially if the scoreline isn't in our favour) doh

Not very clever, in my opinion :pipe:

Not really, he's not even going...

No it's not. he's asking others to do something he won't do himself.

Yes Manti....that has just been pointed out to me, which makes the post even fucking MORE ludicrous.

I still think it's the daftest idea I have heard....walking out at the piggery doh

I wonder if WeeWullieBluenose can change the words of his wee ditty,to...."We don't do walking away.....except on occasions" :anguish: