Why the hell have we been in administration anyway?!

Danny

On the 13th of February, it was announced that Rangers had lodged legal papers 'signalling its intention to go into administration'. This was, naturally, news which broke the hearts of millions of devout supporters globally, and brought about a general feeling of incredible shock. The notion of administration had been banded about loosely at the tail-end of Sir David Murray's tenure, but it had never been spoken about as an 'inevitability'.

Not until Craig Whyte took over.

Ibrox Noise - Why the Hell Have we Been in Administration Anyway?

I know we were not in a great state prior to Whyte's takeover, but it seems to me that a lot of us have previously taken administration as an inevitability. Feedback appreciated chaps.

Ibrox Noise - Why the Hell Have we Been in Administration Anyway?

I know we were not in a great state prior to Whyte's takeover, but it seems to me that a lot of us have previously taken administration as an inevitability. Feedback appreciated chaps.

Like the snowball that starts rolling down the hill and gets bigger and bigger and then administration.

Whyte, simple as.

We werent lookin good but it was managable. Then this fraudster signed a deal to pay the 18m outstanding debt then inject a further 25m

What he actually did was mortgage the 18m from STs and never put a penny in, stole employees PAYE and NI abd cashed up arsenal shares and put the cash from that into his crooked lawyers account.

He baught the club in a fraudulant scam and created the mess from hell. Im astounded he pulled it off, and thus far, seems to have gotten away with it and may even profit.

The last few months I feel like each morning I've been in a spin dryer and came out dazed and confused as to why we are in this situation. On match day at Ibrox I look all around me and see the crowd spending money left right and centre for the cause. I take great pride as we applaud the Rangers onto the field, it's nearly 40 years since as a kid I was taken to my first game at Ibrox and each day in this dark period I ask myself WHY, WHY are WE in this situation it doesn't make sense. With all due respect to other clubs in the UK WHY are the Famous Glasgow Rangers in this position? This is something I can't get my head around.

There is no way that Whyte duped Murray. You can't seriously believe that one journalist from the BBC managed to dig up information about Whyte that proved he wasn't fit and proper, but Murray International Holdings in all it's entirety couldn't find it.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

The last few months I feel like each morning I've been in a spin dryer and came out dazed and confused as to why we are in this situation. On match day at Ibrox I look all around me and see the crowd spending money left right and centre for the cause. I take great pride as we applaud the Rangers onto the field, it's nearly 40 years since as a kid I was taken to my first game at Ibrox and each day in this dark period I ask myself WHY, WHY are WE in this situation it doesn't make sense. With all due respect to other clubs in the UK WHY are the Famous Glasgow Rangers in this position? This is something I can't get my head around.

murray...........and various people who sat on the board for years and never questioned murray.

Then along came whyte.

A big reason for going into administration was due to the lack of Champions League money, i think Whyte was counting on that keeping us going until the tax cases were resolved and then he could punt us for a large profit.

Due to millions of pounds of PAYE unpaid, administration was supposed to give us breathing space to sort out our finances so we can pay back creditors and continue to go on as a business. It's about more than a 10 point drop, administration is actually beneficial to a club in our state, but the longer we remain in it, the absolute worst it gets.

Whyte, simple as.

We werent lookin good but it was managable. Then this fraudster signed a deal to pay the 18m outstanding debt then inject a further 25m

What he actually did was mortgage the 18m from STs and never put a penny in, stole employees PAYE and NI abd cashed up arsenal shares and put the cash from that into his crooked lawyers account.

He baught the club in a fraudulant scam and created the mess from hell. Im astounded he pulled it off, and thus far, seems to have gotten away with it and may even profit.

Thats got to be a nick you would think, the little scrote is the tail wagging the dog.

We shouldn't have been in administration, only thing that could have put us there was the big tax case.

We were targeted by Whyte and David Murray eager to get rid of us, sold us down the river and topped off his litany of mismanagement.

There are many things that I can forgive David Murray for, but selling or aiding this common thief to rape our club is and never will be, one.

However Whyte should rot in hell for what he has done, Murray never came close to what this thieving bastard has done.

I'm no apologist for Murray, but Whyte has done far more damage.

As I say we were targeted by Whyte, the serial liquidator on the lookout for ailing businesses, in he comes, fuck this turnaround shit, he was never interested in it, his intention was to run us into the ground and that's exactly what he did. Our part in this, we were a victim and yet the sfa punish us, twisted logic at it's best.