FAO Whittaker

Skelf

Scott Brown is the enemy, he is not your friend anymore, I wish they would drop this fucking pals act with each other. McCulloch has shown the way to hate these fuckers. So Whittaker drop brown like fuck.

When you say 'drop' him a hope you mean by stickin wan on the fuckers beak

I don't think he has a username on here mate :pipe: That golf advert they did together left me spewing :anguish: Reliably informed Whittaker is the only player in our squad who has any affinity with him right enough.

pointless thread tbh.

on opposite sides they play against each other for all their worth.

when they play for scotland, i want to see them do well.

i have mates that i will do in when i come against them....but they are still mates afterwards.

grow up

Some of our greatest players in our history have had friendships with their opposite numbers from the other side.

I've met some Rangers legends who were ignorant pricks and some former Celtic players who were gentlemen.

I hate their club and what they stand for but not everyone who pulls on their jersey.

Why. His loyalties lie with us or them. Not both

Mate, that's like saying when Colin McAdam played for us and Tom McAdam played for them that they had to stop being brothers - enemies on the field can still be friends (or family) off it.

Dont think it matter too much if theyre pals, as long as whittakers attitude is right. Browns tongue was never out of kevin thomson arse, but it didnt stop thommo puttin the judas wee cunt up in the air at the first opertunity.

Is that a childs hand tatoo'd on his arm? Interestin choice for a tim captain

Let me get this right, whittaker and brown have been friends since they were children, but because they play for rival football teams they have to either pretend to hate each other (the minimum you require) or actually hate each other (your ideal situation)?

Do you live in the real world?

Scott Brown is an absolute cunt. Have you never been friends, or at least acquaintances, with an absolute cunt? And would you have stopped having any time for that cunt just because someone pointed out how much of a cunt he was, or would you have thought, well hang on, we go way back, and the fact this guy thinks my old pal is a cunt is neither here not there?

Jim Baxter was good pals with Billy McNeill and Pat Crerand.

Let me get this right, whittaker and brown have been friends since they were children, but because they play for rival football teams they have to either pretend to hate each other (the minimum you require) or actually hate each other (your ideal situation)?

Do you live in the real world?

Scott Brown is an absolute cunt. Have you never been friends, or at least acquaintances, with an absolute cunt? And would you have stopped having any time for that cunt just because someone pointed out how much of a cunt he was, or would you have thought, well hang on, we go way back, and the fact this guy thinks my old pal is a cunt is neither here not there?

Jim Baxter was good pals with Billy McNeill and Pat Crerand.

Can't get my head round that. I would rather our players were mates and not with them.

I've got mates who are tims to be honest I don't actually mind them outside of the context of football. Am I a bad person? :(

Absolutely craphead2.gif

I'd just like Whittaker to play once this season like he was handed a new long term deal at the beginning of the campaign.