RFC staff (non playing) invited to (another part of) Ibrox?

LegendofCoop

Normal practice I worked for Connaught and we got tuped to another company when they went into administration... I know how the staff feel at Ibrox....looking like newco but I suppose they have to give staff every scenario.

Staff if they are to be made redundant have to be given 30 days notice of consultation. And admin did say money will run out at end of May.

Not in liquidation they dont - its immediate (or can be) - 30 days notice is for 'normal' redundancies

talking to the spl and sfa for 7 weeks. that's went well.

Again you lack of business negotiations shines throughsmile.gif Just like mini when a couple of days after indicative bids, he was saying a decision should be made now uk.gif

He is rather quiet just now, you think the rest have asked him to keep stumm, as he seemed to open and have no control as to what came out.................chick dung syndrome tongue.gif

talking to the spl and sfa for 7 weeks. that's went well.

Again you lack of business negotiations shines throughsmile.gif Just like mini when a couple of days after indicative bids, he was saying a decision should be made now uk.gif

He is rather quiet just now, you think the rest have asked him to keep stumm, as he seemed to open and have no control as to what came out.................chick dung syndrome tongue.gif

don't need to be lord sugar to see that both the spl and sfa have mooted or imposed heavy punishments in this time frame.

despite or because of miller the resumts the same.

don't need to be lord sugar to see that both the spl and sfa have mooted or imposed heavy punishments in this time frame.

despite or because of miller the resumts the same.

spl mooted but took a back seat today.............sfa as per usual made a rash decision and the fact that they are in discussions with our TRUE BLUE YANKEE KNIGHT WITH THE MONEY , shows it is not a done deal.

Now it seems mini is jumping on this bandwagon to chat with them.

Do you think we should ask shane to go down to his local airport to see if Jaffa man is heading over to seek our Miller and tell him he has always been 100% for him.rolleyes.gif I am sure the funds are in the rst for the flight.

Of course I am just being the Glaswegian funny man here, in case anyone gets upsettongue.gifsmile.gif