let's get it right up the sky cameras!

We all know they refuse to show our amazing support at full flow, but anytime that mhanky mob do anything they glorify it! Let's make ibrox bouncing tonight, full stadium 'ally mccoists blue and white army', 10 german bombers again(since it was amazing on sunday) and full stadium bouncy 18 and 72 minutes! We are the people!

So r u saying the blue order n union bears don't sing their heart out every game?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I keep forgetting that Ibrox consists solely of BF1.

My mistake.

So r u saying the blue order n union bears don't sing their heart out every game?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I keep forgetting that Ibrox consists solely of BF1. My mistake.

Nice to see some things getting back to normal, bitching about things that really matter again, next it will be the subway loyal!!!

ive only got sky1 and 2, through a set top box. was hoping to watch the gers on any of the channels, but naw they put us on 3, and put the spanish dago bastards on 2. TWATS

Novo is Spanish, I live in Spain, Your a Cunt ......