Craig Whyte - Ticketus are coming after you

I've just spoken to the Ticketus media man and he said it's very likely they will now pursue Whyte for their monies in light of Miller's plans now being in motion.

Their lawyers are looking at it now and we can expect a statement within a week.

We can only hope this ruins the man. It'll still be less than he deserves for the damage and pain he's subjected us to.

Problem being if there is indeed some sort of guarantee it'll be against another one of his companies which has probably now been stripped of all worth. I highly doubt there is any sort of personal guarantee on Shytes part, does he have £2xM worth of assets? Doubt it.

Not our problem though.

Problem being if there is indeed some sort of guarantee it'll be against another one of his companies which has probably now been stripped of all worth. I highly doubt there is any sort of personal guarantee on Shytes part, does he have £2xM worth of assets? Doubt it.

Not our problem though.

Castle Grant and the surrounding land will be worth a fair few quid......if he actually owns it!!

I've just spoken to the Ticketus media man and he said it's very likely they will now pursue Whyte for their monies in light of Miller's plans now being in motion.

Their lawyers are looking at it now and we can expect a statement within a week.

We can only hope this ruins the man. It'll still be less than he deserves for the damage and pain he's subjected us to.

I am not one to wish failure etc on another person no matter how much of an enemy they are that includes a cow of an ex.

But this has now changed I hope Whyte goes tits up and lands up in the jail we some die hard bears!

Nae that we have fans in jail as we are all good boys :-)

Castle Grant and the surrounding land will be worth a fair few quid......if he actually owns it!!

True, would have thought it was mortgaged though...probably through one of his other companies

Does this mean we don't owe ticketus anything?

Ticketus, having lost the court case in Edinburgh where they were reduced to creditor status, will get what they can from the CVA as it pans out over the coming weeks and months.

Craig Whyte was able to raise the funds from Ticketus in the first place by offering them securities and guarantees.

Whyte and Withey in particular do not have their troubles to seek.

Ticketus, having lost the court case in Edinburgh where they were reduced to creditor status, will get what they can from the CVA as it pans out over the coming weeks and months.

Ticketus weren't really given a final status at that hearing, just told that unsecured creditor was all they could hope to get. They now have a choice ... pursue creditor status, or pursue Whyte and leave Whyte as the creditor of the club.

They now have a choice ... pursue creditor status, or pursue Whyte and leave Whyte as the creditor of the club.

They know exactly what is now on offer from Miller's plans.

Their media man was very clear as to their likely route in recovering their funds. Nae luck Whyte :pipe:

If whyte had any sense he would just have gave us or ticketus his shares

He wouldn't be up to his knees in shit like he is now

Looks like ticketus robbin bastards are the one's in the shit.

Looks like ticketus robbin bastards are the one's in the shit.

I think that's very unfair. Stupid bastards, obviously. But robbing? At the end of the day, Ticketus supplied the dosh to clear the Lloyds debt. If anything, they've been robbed ... but by Craig Whyte, not the club.

All I need to hear now is the news that the Banks are foreclosing on all of the Vineyard-lovers businesses due to him being a fuck-pig-wank-stained devious-rat-bag-lying bastard.

If Carlsberg did Thursdays.......... :rolleyes: