Sorry guys I'm confused

far from it, media, sfa, spl, uefa, tags etc etc will be working to put the mockers on this scenario as we speak

I don't foresee any spanners in the works from the SPL and SFA ... sure, they've talked tough, but ultimately they need Rangers as much as Rangers needs them. The same goes for the Taigs, or at least the head Taigs at the Eastern Necropolis, who ultimately need Rangers to help them keep the "diddy clubs" in check. As for Uefa, well, it appears that Rangers has missed the boat for 2012-13 and then it comes down to performances on the pitch for future seasons and Platini's financial fair play rules. The underlying problem at Rangers potentially still has to be addressed ... living within means.

I don't foresee any spanners in the works from the SPL and SFA ... sure, they've talked tough, but ultimately they need Rangers as much as Rangers needs them. The same goes for the Taigs, or at least the head Taigs at the Eastern Necropolis, who ultimately need Rangers to help them keep the "diddy clubs" in check. As for Uefa, well, it appears that Rangers has missed the boat for 2012-13 and then it comes down to performances on the pitch for future seasons and Platini's financial fair play rules. The underlying problem at Rangers potentially still has to be addressed ... living within means.

Newco will probably miss the European boat for 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 as well.

Newco will probably miss the European boat for 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 as well.

I don't think it's much of a boat to be missing, to be honest. More important to get the club onto a sound financial footing than tilt at impossible windmills. Rebuild the club with solid foundations and then re-emerge into the European scene.

I don't think it's much of a boat to be missing, to be honest. More important to get the club onto a sound financial footing than tilt at impossible windmills. Rebuild the club with solid foundations and then re-emerge into the European scene.

without European football we run at a loss of £10 million a year. I think its a bloody big boat to miss.

without European football we run at a loss of £10 million a year. I think its a bloody big boat to miss.

That loss has to be addressed ... Rangers had European football this year, missed out in the qualifiers and lost £10 million. The club has to be in a position of running within its means and then have a European run with the £10 million European dosh as a windfall. The underlying problem has to be solved first.

That loss has to be addressed ... Rangers had European football this year, missed out in the qualifiers and lost £10 million. The club has to be in a position of running within its means and then have a European run with the £10 million European dosh as a windfall. The underlying problem has to be solved first.

European football brings a lot more than £10 mil if we qualify for the CL. (tu)