im almost afraid to ask this but..

I wonder what our general reaction would be if the show was on the other foot. What I mean is if the unwashed were going through the shit we are just now, what would be our "official stance?" and at would our forums be full of? Personally, I hate them and wish nothing but awful things to happen to their club but at the same time, the only compelling element of the SPL is the old Firm game and I would recognize this would be in danger.

Any thoughts Bears?

As long as they were punished in accordance with the rules then no worries, they like us are an integral part of the structure that is Scottish football.

yes, but I don't agree that we should be sent to division 3 and tht's a possibility right now.

Our club have publically shown it does not hate Celtic the way the fans do and publically the club and staff would have shown humility and dignity and been openly supportive of Celtic in their hour of need. We are not the club riddled with envy, hatred and venom, they are. Just look at our respective managers.

Our club have publically shown it does not hate Celtic the way the fans do and publically the club and staff would have shown humility and dignity and been openly supportive of Celtic in their hour of need. We are not the club riddled with envy, hatred and venom, they are. Just look at our respective managers.

Have a word with yourself :lol:

We'd give as good as we could and anyone that doesn't say they would is lying.

Have a word with yourself :lol:

We'd give as good as we could and anyone that doesn't say they would is lying.

(tu)

We rightly rubbed there faces it in during the 90's..f.om the top down.

They will do the same to us, and we will hate them for it. It's called a rivalry...we really have some sensetive wee souls in our support don't we..... :lol:

The banner they had on sunday says all we need to know, must have cost thousands of man hours and thousands of pounds to produce. The've never done anything as impressive supporting their own team. Thats the difference. We hate them but we don't dedicate our lives to hating them.

We are not like them and would not wish them dead and buried.

However bad they have been in the past they would not and where not hounded the way we have been.

I would. I cant imagine anything more glorious than cfc vanishing for good.

I would hate to think that if the boot was on the other shoe I would be so bitter and twisted that instead of celebrating the League Title and insisting on an internal enquiry into the monumental fuck ups (refereeing masonic orange conspiracy) of the cups which led to the demise of the treble (the referee's fault, nowt to do with a certain loud crashing noise)that I would be so interested in what was happening with Mendicant FC at Torbett Towers.

Rangers have been my team since the beginning of the 70's and I have no interest in "them" and what I see as their poison, bile, evil and paranoia. I do however believe that if the tables were turned I would be wishing them all the symptoms of a thousand diseases of my choice.

before i had seen the reaction of they fuckin scumbags to our situation wantin us dead and buried a would have wanted them to stay for the league and the old firm derby but now a would want to see them wiped out.

The main difference is that if Semtex FC dissolved in front of our eyes, their fans would be like fleas and jump onto another dog in their need to hate us and see us buried...and we wouldn't have to look far to find another clubs supporters as bad as the filth to rip the piss out of.........

Come on down, Aberdeen! :wanker:

But if we would have disappeared from Scottish football, then the filth would have NOBODY of any consequence to vent their spleen over, because our supporters would just walk away from football completely and not follow another club.

They would do ANYTHING to see us obliterated,and that includes them unwittingly committing football suicide by dancing on our grave,when in fact, it would be their grave also. :pipe:

The banner they had on sunday says all we need to know, must have cost thousands of man hours and thousands of pounds to produce. The've never done anything as impressive supporting their own team. Thats the difference. We hate them but we don't dedicate our lives to hating them.

Spot on (tu)

Helps when they are getting funding from Pro-Republican/Sinn Fein groups to produce their displays.