will the taigs reciprocate

in the early 50s rangers voted to keep the tarriers in the scottish league when the hibs chairman wanted them expelled for flying the flag of a rebel nation.anyone think the taigs will remember this when it comes to voting us out the league.

in the early 50s rangers voted to keep the tarriers in the scottish league when the hibs chairman wanted them expelled for flying the flag of a rebel nation.anyone think the taigs will remember this when it comes to voting us out the league.

No...because by their reckoning the insist that it was Bob "the robber" Kelly that won them that victory,and fuck all to do with anybody else.

not a chance , If Liewell is seen to be supporting the future of Rangers in the SPL he's finished. I feel the decision is going to go mostly our way today and an Ally like request for '' who are these clubs who voted to keep Rangers in '' will be shrouded in mystery and intrigue for a while

No, it is all about now and them catching and exceeding our overall trophy haul. They want our titles as the worlds most successful club and Scotlands biggest institution. Make no mistake, their club and their fans want us finished.

No...because by their reckoning the insist that it was Bob "the robber" Kelly that won them that victory,and fuck all to do with anybody else.

it went to a vote and because of the voting structure our vote carried the day.saliva mouth may have put a case forward but we kept them in the league

they just wanted the flag removed

hugh swan wanted them removed from the league if they continued to fly that rag.there was real hatred of eire in Britain at that time.can remember going to a scotland v eire match at hampden and the tarriers turned out in force with their rebel flags in the celtic end.lots of trouble

hugh swan wanted them removed from the league if they continued to fly that rag.there was real hatred of eire in Britain at that time.can remember going to a scotland v eire match at hampden and the tarriers turned out in force with their rebel flags in the celtic end.lots of trouble

What is mind bogglin for me is why do they stay here? Why not go stay in Ireland instead of staying in a place they clearly dislike. They are a wierd lot

What is mind bogglin for me is why do they stay here? Why not go stay in Ireland instead of staying in a place they clearly dislike. They are a wierd lot

Because their is already more than enough paedo's in eire, ra sellic would upset the child-priest ratio

No, it is all about now and them catching and exceeding our over all trophy haul. They want our titles as the worlds most successful club and Scotlands biggest institution. Make no mistake, their club and their fans want us finished.

This ^^^^^!

I truly do not understand that either. Then they'll all vote Labour, a pro-unionist party.

A very weird lot.

This is the typical tims outlook

Quote:

cartuja ‏ @cartujakds

If Celtic vote Newco in, I think the protests from Celtic fans will dwarf anything that Celts for Change did in the 90s. Watch this space

So to summarise they care far more about our destruction than they would saving there own club

The politicians and corrupt media will make sure that never happens again

The big problem Liewell has is the SPL voting structure. With Rangers in the SPL, Liewell knew that the OF could block any proposals coming from the other teams. If we are replaced with a diddy team then Liewell can be outvoted by all the others. That could lead to a redistribution of TV and gate money that would work against Celtic's interests. For that reason, I think he will want to keep us in the SPL.

The big problem Liewell has is the SPL voting structure. With Rangers in the SPL, Liewell knew that the OF could block any proposals coming from the other teams. If we are replaced with a diddy team then Liewell can be outvoted by all the others. That could lead to a redistribution of TV and gate money that would work against Celtic's interests. For that reason, I think he will want to keep us in the SPL.

Yup i share this opinion and look forward to watching the tarriers bhoycott paedo-park next season lol

They will vote us back in, because simply put they need us, we dont need them.

It's also a disgrace they are allowed to fly the flag of a foreign nation that has committed acts of terrorism against our country.

Can someone please post the full story regarding the OP? I can't believe I've been reading Rangers message boards for years and never heard of this astonishing tale.

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/The+Flag+Flutter

^^^Sorry for posting their shitey wiki but at least they even admit that WE backed them

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/The+Flag+Flutter

^^^Sorry for posting their shitey wiki but at least they even admit that WE backed them

We should never help out they cunts. But i find this part interesting

The Referee Committee of the SFA demanded Celtic “....refrain from displaying in its park any flag or emblem that had no association with the country or the sport.”

We should have that rule in place today, (and not just in football) it will solve a lot of problems in this country.

Maybe so but he will never admit that or its the end for him