Taigs to boycott away games next season

mnym8ts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mind a few years back the dhims were barred from ibrox for wrecking seats. The old firm game was great without the unwashed,they just bring hatred to the place. So I hope they do boycott us. Plenty bears will buy the septic allocation.

we bears have been exploring every avenue to save the team we love,the bheast tries to hurt his own to get at us,tgfitw my arse,they hate us more than they love their own,jealous cause they're not the people,we are,and don't fucking forget it timothy

!00% correct, many a time I've heard a tim say they'd rather we lose than them win. They can't help but follow the results of the world's most successful club! :uk:

Rangers in crisis: SPL clubs all at odds as they gear up for 'impossible' vote on financial fair play

May 7 2012 By Craig Swan

Generic image of Ibrox gates

SCOTTISH football is at war going into today’s crucial SPL meeting at Hampden.

The top-flight clubs will meet to vote on new financial fair play proposals and the outcome will have a huge bearing on Rangers’ future.

Preferred Ibrox bidder Bill Miller has launched a bid for the club to stay in Scotland’s top tier if

liquidated and that will hinge on the decision made today.

Sanctions could include sending a newco into the SFL – but the decision makers are divided. Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson last night spoke of his “impossible” dilemma while Dunfermline chief John Yorkston insists it is a straight fight between finance and integrity.

Thompson said: “It is impossible. I am just trying to weigh up all the options before we make decisions.” Yorkston, who will vote to keep Gers out of the SPL, said: “That’s what I will be arguing for but I understand that the financial side will have more sway for others.”

Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston hinted he’ll go the other way and said: “Clubs are mindful of sporting integrity but commercial benefits may outweigh that.”

However, Johnston’s claim triggered a boycott threat from Celtic fans’ chief Joe O’Rourke who vowed his club’s support will stay away from sides who vote in favour of keeping Rangers in the top flight.

O’Rourke said: “I’m certain the Celtic support will boycott Rugby Park next season.”

Bastards give ultimatum of no fans or no fans will this effect the vote?

I'm surprised at any newspaper would use a quote from a known sectarian bigot like Mad Joe O'Rourke....the man who said he'd have liked the Titanic to have had more Protestants on board.

Fuck him and fuck their boycott. :wanker:

The people of Kilmarnock will sleep sounder in their beds knowing that shower of shite won't be descending on their town.

Rangers in crisis: SPL clubs all at odds as they gear up for 'impossible' vote on financial fair play

May 7 2012 By Craig Swan

Generic image of Ibrox gates

SCOTTISH football is at war going into today’s crucial SPL meeting at Hampden.

The top-flight clubs will meet to vote on new financial fair play proposals and the outcome will have a huge bearing on Rangers’ future.

Preferred Ibrox bidder Bill Miller has launched a bid for the club to stay in Scotland’s top tier if

liquidated and that will hinge on the decision made today.

Sanctions could include sending a newco into the SFL – but the decision makers are divided. Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson last night spoke of his “impossible” dilemma while Dunfermline chief John Yorkston insists it is a straight fight between finance and integrity.

Thompson said: “It is impossible. I am just trying to weigh up all the options before we make decisions.” Yorkston, who will vote to keep Gers out of the SPL, said: “That’s what I will be arguing for but I understand that the financial side will have more sway for others.”

Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston hinted he’ll go the other way and said: “Clubs are mindful of sporting integrity but commercial benefits may outweigh that.”

However, Johnston’s claim triggered a boycott threat from Celtic fans’ chief Joe O’Rourke who vowed his club’s support will stay away from sides who vote in favour of keeping Rangers in the top flight.

O’Rourke said: “I’m certain the Celtic support will boycott Rugby Park next season.”

Bastards give ultimatum of no fans or no fans will this effect the vote?

Good old cuddly Dunfermline, that mob we gave money to from the RFFF even though they have history of ripping us off.

Good old cuddly Dunfermline, that mob we gave money to from the RFFF even though they have history of ripping us off.

Stands to reason that Dunfermline would vote to have us kicked out of the SPL - it gives them a better chance of playing us again sooner without having to be good enough to be in the SPL themselvses. Selfish bastards. Shouldn't Ross County get their vote?

Stands to reason that Dunfermline would vote to have us kicked out of the SPL - it gives them a better chance of playing us again sooner without having to be good enough to be in the SPL themselvses. Selfish bastards. Shouldn't Ross County get their vote?

Ross County will have their vote.

Looks like they are going to threaten to leave the SPL after the Hearts game, Richard Wilson on twitter posted a rumor

saying if we don't go to SFL3 then they will resign from the SPL.

Here is the link to that rumor

Richard Wilson@timomouse The Celtic Question - Last night, I tweeted about a rumour I'd heard. The rumour is the following: After the... http://tmblr.co/ZEvyKxL5dp8l

They are now becoming bullies to coerce the other clubs to vote to put us down to Div3, its ugly reading.

warning this has link to C####c related material

Looks like they are going to threaten to leave the SPL after the Hearts game, Richard Wilson on twitter posted a rumor

Richard Wilson@timomouse The Celtic Question - Last night, I tweeted about a rumour I'd heard. The rumour is the following: After the... http://tmblr.co/ZEvyKxL5dp8l

They are now becoming bullies to coerce the other clubs to vote to put us down to Div3, its ugly reading.

They are threatening a boycott - just like every other team appears to be doing in order to get their own way.

Joe O’Rourke is a fat bhigot who noone cares about. He is a fat piece of trash who already has embarrassed himself, he must not be able to help himself and is back for round 2. Fat bhigoted scumbag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-47eknn7Qg&list=UU5ji2AgikkkHdCu3TXF6aeg&index=3&feature=plcp

I read through the filths MB's last night and, although i am sure it's an orchestrated campaign to put pressure on their own boards, a lot of them are saying they won't renew their season tickets.

That's excellent news for us if we stay in the SPL, should make any gap between them and us smaller.

Thanks Celtic fans (tu)

Just had a quick read of that silly septic piece, its poorly written, i wonder how old the taig behind the keyboard is?

Don't they realise that Liewell will likely BACK Rangers NewCO plan? Just when you think they can't possibly become anymore mixed up they pull this little gem out the bag.